Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

November 2009 intake

• 10-11-2009 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi all

Ok the idea of this thread came from gloran121 , it is for the people who are starting:D on the 27 of november to chat and get to know each other:P, so can only the people who are starting post on it please:rolleyes:

ok shane here from tipp and cant wait, so who else out there:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭glhoran121

well done man ya i glenn from sligo this should be a real good exsperience on the 27 th many heading down the night before ya have to register in college before 12 am

• Registered Users Posts: 34 limerick2009

Hi everyone
    I'm also starting on the 27th.Heading to Templemore on the Thursday night.Really looking forward to it.The wait was hard going,however compared to other people my wait was not to long.Applied in January,my background checks took 6 months.This seems to be the average,some are much longer.I'm from limerick and my name is P.J.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 merry08

Hi Guys.. from Dublin,headin down on the thurs and really lookin forward to it:)

merry08 wrote: »
    Hi Guys.. from Dublin,headin down on the thurs and really lookin forward to it:)
    ya it will be a chalenge for us all looking forward to meeting ye all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 caroline...

hi everyone:)

First time on this site:eek::D

yes starting training the 27th cant wait.did my interview in May and had the medical 2 weeks ago.It was well worth the wait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kingdom lad

Hey lads,
    yes startin the 27th aswel, bar something shows up in the medical i dont no bout myself:D, have the medical next week. Any tip for the medical, heard its very handy. Cant wait to start, really looking foward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭redsurfer

hi lad

the med is grand, the only hard part i found was the hearing test, its not hard unless you make your self nervous:(

just a word to anyone spending thursday night in templemore, if the collage is not putting you up, the templemore arms is a good hotel in town, worked there when in collage, im from the area so know all the pubs :D

Hi fellow 27th starters.
    Less than two weeks to go cannot wait.So excited really looking forward to getting stuck into training and meeting fellow trainees.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 titanium_x

I too am starting on the 27th.

I'd like to add like that I found all the posts written in the various threads to be a big help.
    To all those who posted, I thank you.

:Dnot to long now guys untill the ball starts rolling

• Advertisement

Ten days left and counting:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hey Guys, don't forget to set da auld alarm clock on the morning you all start ;)

PoliceAlarm-th.jpg

Hi all
    I'm looking forward to finding out what Garda Division i get assigned.Was given no indication during the selection process.:)

9 days left

Hi all
    I'm heading to templemore tomorrow night really looking forward to the experience.I will surely bump into the other posters on here at some stage ha ha:).

hi all;);)

looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow, should be a great two days:D:D.

P.s. Im sure i forgetting somthing:confused::confused:

shane

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,807 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Best of luck to all starting tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 asap123

were you in the reserve intake?

Advertisement