Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM690 - Fan controller!!!

Options
  • 10-11-2009 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

(Can't edit thread titles on here after 24 hours?)

Finally getting around to finishing up this build; I really need a fan controller to stop the case fans, currently running off a PSU molex connection, going 100% all the time. I may also need to remount one of the side fans to prevent it "buzzing" if running it at a lower speed doesn't solve that problem.

Ideally I'm looking for something that I can just turn on and let the fans do their own thing (quietly). 5.25" drive bay if possible.

Any recommendations???

I really have no idea what I want/need on this one. Good brands?

Is something like this just overkill? (Why would anyone possibly want a headphone and mic jack in this? to talk to the fans? :\ -- http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/3757558/art/aerocool/touch-2000-fan-controller.html

Comments

Advertisement