Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 - Arcade

• 10-11-2009 2:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the absolute cheapest place to grab one of these? Any kind of 360 will do but I assume these are the cheapest.

Argos has it at 199.00 is that the best I can expect to find?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 williefitz

Hi,

I'm looking for one too!
    Mine red ringed last night and COD MW2 is at home waiting for me.

The cheapest I can find is Smiths

http://www.toys.ie/X360-ARCADE-CONSOLE-!E08597-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=9846e849-cd16-4832-9b36-5654ef83fc3e

• Registered Users Posts: 11 williefitz

Hi,

I went up to Harvey Norman's at lunch there and got an arcade for 169.99.
    I spoofed a bit and told the sales rep that's what Smiths were selling it for.

Best of luck.

W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭akenny01

im lookin for one to, got banned off live last night ,after buying cod, I dont even have a modified console, I Just had the promo copy and got banned, it sucks that I got banned for that, then bought the retail from xtravision got home played online and got banned, shocking!!, Not sure where to get one for cheap in the wex area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

indeed, looking one myself. only need the core as my other one red ringed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Africa wrote: »
    indeed, looking one myself. only need the core as my other one red ringed :(

I think game were at 160-170 for the arcade??

• Advertisement
Advertisement