Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Team looking for new members..

Options
  • 10-11-2009 4:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hey all.

Established Paranormal Team is currently looking for new members in the kerry , Limerick, Cork area .

Previous experience is not required as full training will be given.

If interested, simply reply to this post.

:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

I am game. I am based in Dublin but have a motor, so can travel. No experience either, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭JKM

Hi Ruth KPS,

I'm definitely interested. I've been keen to get into paranormal investigation with a long while and finally have the time to do so. I'm based in Munster. I have a camper and camera equipment which may come in handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

I'll send you both Private messages now giving you details.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Attracta Mann

Howarya.

Can ya add me to the list? :D

Extremely interested, Cork based candidate right here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 simpo

Do you have much experience or have you worked with any of the other teams on investigations like PIGs, Paranormal Leinster, IPIC, Supernatural Ireland, praofi etc or anyone else.

Are you a scientific based team or do you use mediums and that type of thing?

I'm based in dublin but can travel no problem.

Do you have a website we can all have a look at with your investigations or anything.

thanks

• Advertisement

Hi,

We are in touch with a few of the above groups, however to date have not worked with them.

We take a scientific appraoach to all investigations.

We have not yet set up our website, we are waiting until we have a couple of new member's first.

However to see any of our investigations please take a look at our facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3437597&id=573891435#/pages/Co-Kerry/Killarney-Paranormal-Society/123043817147?ref=ts

Ruth KPS wrote: »
    Hi,

We are in touch with a few of the above groups, however to date have not worked with them.

We take a scientific appraoach to all investigations.

We have not yet set up our website, we are waiting until we have a couple of new member's first.

However to see any of our investigations please take a look at our facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3437597&id=573891435#/pages/Co-Kerry/Killarney-Paranormal-Society/123043817147?ref=ts

Thanks for getting back so fast Ruth KPS. It looks like your team is more an open society(correct me if i'm wrong) and i was looking to join a more set team. I have asked to join another new team closer to me here in dublin (Supernatural Ireland) so i think i will take my name out of your hat so to speak. Best of luck with everything.

Hi,

No problem. We will be becoming more of a set team rather then being so open, However at the moment as we are looking for new member's we are holding open investigations and such as we would like to see a few different people to make our decisions on our final set team.

(If that makes any sense :) )

Thank you and good luck with supernatural Ireland, I hope it works out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭liam24

I'd be interested in joining, Newcastle west guy here. Got really interested in the Paranormal after visiting Marys King close in Edinburgh, the errie feeling I got in Annie's room really opened my mind to the possiblility of paranormal phenomenon.
    Also took some strange photos in the covenanters prison graveyard and was asked by the tour guide company for permission to use them.
    So yeah would def be interested in being part of a team that uses scientific methods.

Sent you a PM there Liam24

• Advertisement

Can i put my name back in hat. i was speaking to steve the main guy in supernatural ireland and he says they are not looking for new people for at least a month or 2 and i would like to get into this a bit sooner.

There is another guy on boards "paranormal" who says he is founder (whatever that is) of this other group but he is not helpful, steve Does help and he did there website as well which is cool

http://www.supernaturalireland.org/

Hey Simpo,

Ya you can throw your name back in, I'll mail you some details.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,873 ✭✭✭Steve X2

simpo wrote: »
    Can i put my name back in hat. i was speaking to steve the main guy in supernatural ireland and he says they are not looking for new people for at least a month or 2 and i would like to get into this a bit sooner.

There is another guy on boards "paranormal" who says he is founder (whatever that is) of this other group but he is not helpful, steve Does help and he did there website as well which is cool

http://www.supernaturalireland.org/

Ok, take it easy there simpo, I'm Steve from Supernatural Ireland. Thanks for the compliments on the website.

As far a boards member Paranormal goes he is the founder of the team in that he came up with the idea to form an official team/group of paranormal investigators. We have been doing this for a long time and have a long history together and he came up with the idea to form this official group so he is, in fact , the founder. We would not be putting this team together if it wasn't for his idea to do it.

We all have our part to play in the team, I'm generally involved in the technical side of things as well as being an investigator, amongst other things. Paranormal is involved in the case management side of things as well as being an investigator himself. We have other team members but I wont post the names or positions here.

And to clear things up I'm not the main guy in Supernatural Ireland. We are a team and have no "main guy".

I actually wanted to keep a low profile on Boards and not push our team out yet but I had to respond to your post and clear a few things up as I don't want us to get a bad reputation on Boards because of your silly post.

You should read the other threads in the paranormal section and see how we all talk to each other. We talk, we joke, we fight sometimes, but we don't bad mouth each other. You may have complimented me in your post but you bad mouthed another member of the Supernatural Ireland team, which is the same as bad mouthing me, in my book.

Also, I did ask you not to post our name or link to our website yet when you contacted me on our forums. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

well i think smcgarr cleared that up well so i think i will leave it at that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ruth KPS wrote: »
    Hey all.

Established Paranormal Team is currently looking for new members in the kerry , Limerick, Cork area .

Previous experience is not required as full training will be given.

If interested, simply reply to this post.

:D

Hi

I would love to join if still possible...Have no experience but love the spooks, I do have a torch,

thanks

milly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 lockie83

I'm from Tipperary if that's any good!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

I'm interested...Count me in if you have any places left. No experience though. Living in wicklow but don't mind driving.

:)

KPS are still looking for a couple of people if anyone else is interested? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭pbody1985

hey i would love to get involved it you could me moi some info .. really into the paranormal and want to know more about whats out there .. :)

• Advertisement

pbody1985 wrote: »
    hey i would love to get involved it you could me moi some info .. really into the paranormal and want to know more about whats out there .. :)

PM Sent :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Id love to be part of the road less traveled if possible, Im in Waterford but would travel anywhere to be involved :)

p.s I have no experience to date other then fascination.

Id love to be part of the road less traveled if possible, Im in Waterford but would travel anywhere to be involved :)

p.s I have no experience to date other then fascination.

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

hi im interested in this aswell, living in cork, thanks

indough wrote: »
    hi im interested in this aswell, living in cork, thanks

Will send a PM to you now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

PM Sent?

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted