Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Team looking for new members..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 The Handy Hubby

How could I get involved in something like this in the wicklow/dublin area?

Not just curious, have had alot of experiences from a very young age so would really like to explore this area more in a more scientific way.

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Heya,

Well were looking for team member's from all over. So location to use isn't a problem.

There are teams in Dublin however, whether their looking for member's I reaslly wouldn't know. I havn't heard of any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I'm interested in Limerick. Let me know how to get involved.

PM Sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

How many people are you looking for, I know some people in the South might be interested. Im sure you have a few by now though

• Advertisement

Hey Grimes, I have 1 pretty much definite, wouldn't mind another 1 or 2 though.......alot of people have shown interest however, it hasnt really gone past that yet and what to get it sorted soon.

You think they would be interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭chiliconparmi

Hi,

Could you PM me some details, i would be interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

hey ruth you must have an army built up at this stage :eek:

Haha I wish paranormal,

Only have one definite out of all of the above people :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

Hi, Could you also PM the same info. Im quite interested. Myself and 2 friends have tried doing it on our own, but we're a bit lost and get scared of rats! lol

We may have met a couple of you at the last convention.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Heya,

I think were kinda done now with recruiting. However if you need help with starting your own, Im here to help :D

Nope we missed the last convention :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Are ye seirously done recruiting??
    I would seirously love to do something like this!!I am from the North Tipperary area and I doubt there is anything like a paranormal investigative group in ther area :(

Ya were finished..... sorry.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pearl star

Ruth KPS wrote: »
    Hey all.

Established Paranormal Team is currently looking for new members in the kerry , Limerick, Cork area .

Previous experience is not required as full training will be given.

If interested, simply reply to this post.

:D
    Hi guys , what kind of stuff do ye do?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Andrew Flexing

good oto see a lot of interest in these groups.

YOu should go one the forums Leinster Paranormal/PRAOFI etc.. to recruit experienced freelance or unna\ttacched investigators.

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭discostick12

Would have loving to do this, but just read that your full up.

Wishing you's the best of luck though, and if you hear of any more based in Dublin give us a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chrisey3

<snip> Please use the pm system, as putting your personal details here is inviting spammers to your inbox and phone.

Advertisement