Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

live account

• 10-11-2009 5:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

ok im trying to recover my gamer tag on a new xbox i bought. my first gen xbox has finaly died and wont turn on so cant retrieve from that one.if any of you have done this there is a good bit of stuff that has to all be correct, and cant remember it all. i set this account up about 8 years ago or so. called up xbox people to try and get my account info off them so i can put it in.
    they ask the usual questions to verify i am who i say i am, cc, name,m address ect ok fine mr xxxxx how can i help you. then i ask if i could check the info i think is correct so i can fill it into account recovery and guy says no cant give that info out. if they know its me why cant they confirm if the info i have is correct even with a grunt or something. i tried the info i think is correct but i must have something wrong.
    any ideas on how i can get my tag back

Advertisement