Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More horror stories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Chiaki

Same sort of people that end up killing people.

Very true... i didnt hear a lot of horror stories at halloween, my vet even reported none. thought perhaps people had grown a conscience or a sense of right and wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Peteemax

These people are the scum of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Oh my god that is horrific, how anyone could do that is beyond me. Scum of the earth is exactly what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

Read the rules--No advocating violence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

Read the rules--No advocating violence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 cashel girl

there has been a lot of this going on in clonmel in the past few months and even one or two worse,it realy makes me sick,i cried my eyes out reading one story in the local paper i wont even sicken people on here with the details. i think the laws have to change and make this kinda thing severley punishable. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Bren1609

No need for comments like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Bren1609 wrote: »

Yeah Bren, because everyone who lives in Finglas sets dogs on fire. :rolleyes:
    I know loads of people who live in Finglas who love their dogs and would do anything to save this from happening again.
    If they catch the person who did it, they should be given serious prison time, a large fine(all of which should go towards the DSPCA), should never be allowed to own an animal and have to undergo psychiatric evaluation. I've said it before and I'll say it again, If they'l do it to an animal, they'l do it to a child!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Yeah Bren, because everyone who lives in Finglas sets dogs on fire. :rolleyes:
    I know loads of people who live in Finglas who love their dogs and would do anything to save this from happening again.

I agree that was an unfair comment, my boyfriend family are from Finglas and are all decent people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

its just down right sickening that someone could do this.

whats worse is the person who did this is more than likely not alone. Therefore those who know who did this should fess up and call the cops on their "mate".

Scum scum scum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭YOURFACE!

There are no words to describe what I am feeling after reading that. None. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Santrypad

Advocating violence is against the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

well if this is their mentality then an unhappy end is almost gaurenteed:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ok--Ive edited all the pro violence crap in this thread.While we all agree that these people are scum it should be up to the courts to deal with them.

Because this is an emotive subject this time Im only editing the posts in question.Any more of this stuff and Im just going to start issuing permanent bans so consider this a final warning.

i think we should be focusing on catching who did it and what happens if they are caught. Maybe a whip round for a reward for information? cos moaning about it here isnt doing much good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

if we say raised €1000 as a reward, the Garda arrested someone based on information received and they went to court - at this moment in time what

a) Could the legal punishment be

b) Would the likely legal punishment be

No need for comments like that.

Rolls eyes

a) Could the legal punishment be

b) Would the likely legal punishment be

in both cases, not enough. if we keep letting it go though it will happen time and time again

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Rolls eyes
    You labelled every Finglas person with the same label.And now your questioning a mods decision.
    Have an infraction.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    You labelled every Finglas person with the same label.And now your questioning a mods decision.
    Have an infraction.

Anyone else see what happened in Finglas on Wednesday, http://www.independent.ie/national-news/dog-put-down-after-fireworks-savagery-2341207.html?start=2

Im sure the locals will tell the Gardai who the culprits were.

• Advertisement
Advertisement