Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sky player problem

• 10-11-2009 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

ive installed sky player on my xbox 360.
    upon installing i was asked to set up and enter an sky id
    which i done and entered.
    all this worked fine and i was now viewing sky news with a banner saying
    i needed a multiroom subscription to watch sky on my xbox.
    grand got all my details together and rang skys CUSTOMER SERVICE number
    after 15 minutes waiting i got trough to sky ireland only to be told i was on the the wrong dept and was given a different number to ring.now rang this number waited another 10 minutes only to be told that i needed to ring another dept..(none of these even knew what sky player was).

i then rang a 3rd customer service number the girl here told me that
    i needed a xbox live sub which i have.
    then told me that its not possible to get sky on an xbox...
    then she told me id need to have a sky box in my room for multiroom service.

any help on how to get sky player working would be great as sky are useless...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Do you actually have a normal sky multiroom subscription? If you dont then there's nothing wrong with sky player and sky news is about all you'll get on sky player. You need multiroom and to view most of the on demand stuff you need to have the movie/sports packages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 cybertron

ye thats why i rang sky was to get multi room sub..!!

Advertisement