Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema tomorrow night?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Love to but wrong week for me kingtut :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Would love to see men staring at goats - it's my favorite passtime - but think I'm busy all week.

Out of curiosity, would there be beverages consumed before/after such a trip?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Would love to see men staring at goats - it's my favorite passtime - but think I'm busy all week.

I'd imagine so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

men staring at goats is not as good as I thought it would be!!!was quite dissapointed when I couldn't help but fall asleep:mad::o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

can anyone recommend a decent movie?
    men staring at goats is not as good as I thought it would be!!!was quite dissapointed when I couldn't help but fall asleep:mad::o

What is it about miss shadow? what kinda movie....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Thought the same, was well excited going to see it last night but thought meh when I got out, not sure if it was good/bad or if I was so tired I missed the point! lol

Advertisement