Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy tarantulas in ireland

Options
  • 10-11-2009 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi, im trying to get my hands on a goliath bird eating tarantula somewhere in ireland, im living in county cork and cant seem to have any luck finding one for sale anywhere. help!!!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

i find maxi zoo are a good source of info ,i use the midleton one very regularly and they have tarantullas but not that type But they may be able to order one for you..Ithink there is one in ballincollig too.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Hi i know you said you are in Cork but there is a pet shop in Waterford City called "Pet paradise" they have trantulas in there (i know cause i nearly ran a mile when i saw them :eek:) But they have 5 or 6, some called "bird eaters" etc worth the look.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Chiaki

alot of places wont carry goliaths cos they are big, aggressive and hard to move. reptile haven in dublin is a good place to go, he sometimes has some. some pet shops might order them in but it would be rare enough to see one in a shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

if uv got bird problems wouldnt a gun be much much handier??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

www.thespidershop.co.uk

if they dont have any on the site e-mail them and they might be able to get you 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

www.thespidershop.co.uk

if they dont have any on the site e-mail them and they might be able to get you 1
    snap!

Advertisement