Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Template Thread (Image heavy)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I see your mistake there, you just need one huge Sagat one. Would clear it up no end.

I was toying with that idea too!
    SFIVSEMockUpsagat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

animaX wrote: »
    I was toying with that idea too!
    SFIVSEMockUpsagat.jpg

Throw up between this and the plain one but this is nicer than the arcade style!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Throw up between this and the plain one but this is nicer than the arcade style!!

Thanks for the feedback. I might not main sagat by the time super comes around (awaits tier list:P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Reanimemmett

animaX wrote: »
    Was that you posting on shoryuken?! Yeah, I'm using photoshop. If you want you can send me the file and I'll create the mockup?

Thanks for the offer, but I just downloaded photoshop, got fed up of trying to see if there was an easy way to do it in Gimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yes We Can (trade DP to ultra)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Reanimemmett

Yes, it worked!

Genmockup.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I look forward to modding mine, I'm gonna go all out and paint the mothertrucker. Gonna get used to the thing 1st though. I have had what I want it to look like in my head weeks before I even got the thing though... hehe:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

If you use proper vinyl dye, the thing will dry in about 3-4 hrs :)

yeah i've been following that thread on SRK alright.

Wolverinefire.jpg

And the Dan vs Sean one with purple and yellow buttons :D

86236ee0dcc687efc673c454e59ef20f.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I'm actually seriously considering buying some of the acrylic plates for the TE so need some C&C on these designs. I've settled on a Juri one but need to decide on an Akuma one.

This is my first attempt, let me know how I can improve it or if I should scrap it and start again.

96639.jpg

The only problem I see is the resolution of the original artwork. The idea is nice and if you could get a resolution to match it!!

Sagat06 wrote: »
    The only problem I see is the resolution of the original artwork. The idea is nice and if you could get a resolution to match it!!

Yeah well I've tried using a few methods to remove the jpeg artifacts. But the end result will be slightly blurred. But I don't think this will be that much of an issue.

The only uber-res Akuma image I could find is the one from SFIV. I don't really like it as he's just standing there looking like he's waiting in a dole queue or something.

I've a load of Akuma images, but hardly any of them seem to suit the TE layout, and I don't want to just throw a load of small images into a montage.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

That's almost exactly the kind of effect I was planning to put on my stick except with Cammy. I saw Ono wear a Cammy shirt with that effect at some SF event but haven't been able to find the tshirt anywhere. It was awesome.

What is it, just like a big zoom in close up shot of cammys arse or something? lol

Ryu_Akuma-1.gif

The gif creator I used rips the quality from the image!!

ryu_akuma.jpg

More C&C needed. Click on it for a higher definition.

96929.jpg

Good stuff lads, @ Leimrod, what colour stick and buttons you gonna go with for that?

Really nice Leimrod, so clean!

Reworked the Juri template to fit a full TE faceplate. Click for a HD version (although it's still 50% the size of the original lol)

97032.jpg

• Advertisement

gotta have that sideboob! :pac:

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    gotta have that sideboob! :pac:

If you look closely, not only do we get left sideboob, but also right underboob... :D

BTW, you won't find the image I used in this anywhere on the interwebs. Only someone with ninja skills such as I could obtain it. ;)

The image of Juri herself you mean? Pretty sure I saw it before :confused:

The image of Juri herself you mean? Pretty sure I saw it before :confused:

Yeah, there is another version of it with a load of post processing and a butterfly image, this one. The one I have is from the original psd ;)

Like this... you won't find it anywhere.

If anyone wants the original psds, just give me a location I can drop the files into. They are too big for email and to upload here (around 100MB each)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

... 100mb EACH?

Dude... NDA! NDA!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Compress those mo-fos!

Where the hell did you get them from so? :p

Might be an idea to post previews of what ones you have (ones from the net like, I don't mean edit them all) so if there is a particular character image that someone likes they can ask yea for it.

Might be an idea to post previews of what ones you have (ones from the net like, I don't mean edit them all) so if there is a particular character image that someone likes they can ask yea for it.

Well it's all the new SSFIV ones, but the original PSDs with all the layers separated so you can use just the artwork if you want. They are also the original size and no compression has been applied to them to reduce quality.

I have the SSFIV images of C.Viper, Ryu, Ken, Juri, Sagat, T.Hawk, Deejay and the new SSFIV logo as layered PSD's.

Irritating thing is the 1 character I want, Akuma, there isn't any HD images for.

The ones from the japanese site? There'll probably be one of all of them eventually. I always found the sf4 artwork for akuma to be pretty poor anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Placebo wrote: »

Ok I now want to do this to my TE. How do I go about it?

Advertisement