Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all in preflop

Options
  • 10-11-2009 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

serious question:

is there any way to win a 4:1 shot against french/scandinavian/dutch players? what sort of good luck charms should i be using? i have a stress ball and this fortune cookie that says "to any person touch this ill luck protect from will". it wasn't really phrased very well. i forgot to touch it when i got KK in against 1010 and then i lost just a minute ago. so i ate the piece of paper so that i'll always be "touching" it but that just made me feel sick.

seriously though what sort of nordic gods should i be praying to? has anyone had any success praying to odin to hit 2 outers? i've exitted from 9 tournies the past 2 days 6 times losing a 4:1, once with a 9:1 and then two with decks colder than a polar bear's ballsack.

has anyone got any experience in removing evil gyspy curses?

[edit]sry this probably belongs in holdem HHs & theory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

You spelled exited wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

Icarus152 wrote: »

well spotttttted ttthattt'ss justttt my stttticky tt butttton

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

But how many times did you suck out?

Flushdraw wrote: »
    But how many times did you suck out?
    i sucked out there on sunday it was amazing

suckout to me these days is when i win a flip

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

at least you can win a flip,the doom switch has been fliped in GJP offices for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

jpicsexIaDuvYsym3hmm.gif

at least you can win a flip,the doom switch has been fliped in GJP offices for me!
    i can't win flips anymore tho.
    Lurker1977 wrote: »
    jpicsexIaDuvYsym3hmm.gif
    ahhaha that's deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

conanm wrote: »
    i sucked out there on sunday it was amazing

suckout to me these days is when i win a flip

Post my have been frased a somewhat subjectively
    Lurker1977 wrote: »
    jpicsexIaDuvYsym3hmm.gif

the above is ok but i want to be the first person in after a lock now that would be cool!!!

nut straight vs 2 pair on the turn all in. river = house

CLOSE THE THREAD I WON A FLIP!!!!!!!!

AK VS 1010 I WON I WON

MY BAD STREAK IS OVER

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

serious question:

[edit]sry this probably belongs in holdem HHs & theory

lol

Icarus152 wrote: »
    btw reread my OP, i spelled "gypsy" wrong as well! absolute disaster!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

The following usually works for me, the part in bold is the real draw,i've driven many online sites out of business. It's a bit tricky to get right but well worth the effort.

This is a simple spell to do and is most effective in removing a curse. Most important it sends the curse back to its original source.

You will need to know the name and birthdate of the person who placed the curse on you. You will need two candles eight inches long, one black, one white.

If you cant find eight inch candles just get longer candles and cut them to size. You will also need a heavy duty safety pin and a bag of charcoal.

If the person your sending the curse back to is male you will need the Knight of swords tarot card, and if it is a female you will need the Queen of swords tarot card.

Carry out the spell only on a full moon between the hours of twelve midnight and one in the morning. You will need to find two spots.

The first spot must be a piece of land where nothing grows. Dig a hole twelve inches deep and wide.

Fill the hole with the charcoal. Now find a piece of land where there is green grass near a tree or bush.

Using a knife make seven circles around the white candle one inch apart. Place the white candle in the green grass.

Using a different knife make seven circles in the black candle. Now on the bottom seven segments of the candle using the safety pin engrave the name and birthdate of the accused.

Also engrave the word "drevida". Light the white candle, then light the black candle.

Repeat these words until both candles have burnt down to end of first section. "creo del macres ete prestwer".

Extinguish both candles. Engrave name and birthdate of accused on tarot card and bury with candle in charcoal.

Bury white candle in ground next to tree. The curse will be removed within seven days.

It is important you tell no one whenever you cast a spell. You must also follow instructions exactly.

6handed bubble!!! (well nearly the bubble)

loose **** opens 3.25 bbs, with 28bbs i 3bet to 11bbs, sb time banks, jams for 25, original raiser snap jams and i flat that ****. it's AA vs my KK vs sb's 1010.

ahhahahahaahahhaahahhahahaah

gone insane

ahahhaahah hahahahaha

gonna switch to sports betting. who's playing football tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

I`ll sell you a shoe from my unicorn...it'll brin you ten times more luck than any ten scandis together

Whyno wrote: »
    I`ll sell you a shoe from my unicorn...it'll brin you ten times more luck than any ten scandis together

chip on the 4k gtd on laddies

drunk + high gg. figuted out how to reverse running bad, get faced and be an ignornant **** int he chatbox

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

move up levels

chip on the 4k gtd on laddies

drunk + high gg. figuted out how to reverse running bad, get faced and be an ignornant **** int he chatbox

come and rail me on laddies. the actual slaggings going down. table 6.

1/29

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

seriously though what sort of nordic gods should i be praying to? has anyone had any success praying to odin to hit 2 outers?

don't know about odin... but I have prayed that Oberon doesn't hit 2 outs

Advertisement