Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please welcome your new moderators

• 10-11-2009 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭

Assalamu alaikum

Please welcome your new moderators, irishconvert and The Recliner..

Our thanks to the out going mod the_new_mr _r for the great work he has done with this forum. We wish him well.
    Asia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Assalamu alaikum (had to look that up)

As might be obvious I am not a regular in the Islam forum, for those that want to know I was born a Catholic but I am long since lapsed

Anyway my position here is to make sure that people can talk about their faith and beliefs without ridicule, hopefully I wont be needed too often and hopefully I can learn a few things off you along the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭hivizman

Many thanks to irishconvert and The Recliner for taking on the challenge of moderating the Islam forum. Best wishes for a successful term in office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭irishconvert

Salaam Alaikum brothers and sisters and non-Muslim friends.

Thanks for recommending me as moderator. I look forward to the challenge and will do my best to help people stick to the rules as defined in the charter.

Advertisement