Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(WANTED) 4870 or 4890

Options
  • 10-11-2009 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am waiting for my 5870s to come, But have been told they are going to be delayed another week.

I am looking for something to do me in the mean while.

Anyone seen any good deals?

Cheers

EDIT :: Just seen Hemlock 5970 will be 18/11/09. So i think i will wait for that. Will still need a temp card tho

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭swirlser

Blazher wrote: »
    EDIT :: Just seen Hemlock 5970 will be 18/11/09. So i think i will wait for that. Will still need a temp card tho

Link please? Coz Ive heard nothing about it and I dont see um appearing on shelves next week when not 1 reputable company has done a review of the finished product ^^

ATI have the card alright and can have it out before xmas if they so wish. The question is, do they want to release it and try cash in the 'crown' wearing even tho they cannot physically meet the demand...

Advertisement