Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ukulele Galway

Options
  • 10-11-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi I have started playing the ukulele a few months ago and recently bought a banjo ukulele and am really enjoying it, is there anyone else around Galway interested in the Uke who might want to get together and have a laugh, Eamonn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Clairegreenie

I know you posted that message about a year ago but I would live to meet up and play ukulele if the offer still stands/occasion arises.am based in clifden but have car and will drive

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GCSD

Hi lads, there is a new ukulele group started up in Galway. They have a Facebook page and are looking for people to join them :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GCSD

The new ukulele group had their first meeting last night. Great turn out. It's happening every Tuesday 7pm in The Blue Note. More the merrier!

Advertisement