Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine & Beer Fair Sutton

Options
  • 10-11-2009 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I hope i am not breaking the rules here.

I work for McHugh's Off-Licenses on Dublin's Northside. I thought regulars here would be interested to know that they are running a wine and beer fair in the Marine Hotel at Sutton Cross (near Dart Station) this Thursday at 8pm. Tickets are €15. Proceeds go to local schools. There will be more than 200 wines to sample and more interestingly a lot of good beers also.

There will be some knowledgable experts there to talk to like Dean McGuinness (brewer, importer & Newstalk beer expert), Wally (ex of Eurobeers) and the export manager for Fullers Brewery. Last year's event was a very enjoyable evening. The line up of beers will include:

Timothy Taylor Landlord Ale
    Sierra Nevada Kellerweis
    Sam Adams Boston Lager
    Sam Adams Boston Ale
    Sam Adams Winter Lager
    Fullers London Pride
    Fullers 1845
    Fullers IPA
    Chiswick Bitter
    Gales HSB
    Sharps Atlantic IPA
    Sharps Doom Bar Beer
    Batemans Combined Harvest
    Batemens Dark Lord
    Porterhouse Hophead Ale
    Porterhouse Plain Porter
    Moosehead Beer
    Moosehead Pale Ale
    Maisels Weisse Hefe
    James Boags Premium Lager
    Singha Beer
    GFA (Gluten Free Ale)
    Harviestoun Bitter & Twisted
    Harviestoun Sceihallion
    Wells Burning Gold
    Macs Gold
    Weihenstephaner Hefe Dunkle
    Weihenstephaner Hefe
    La Chouffe
    Pinkus Muller Hefe - Organic
    Pinkus Muller Pils - Organic
    Duvel
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'm happy to allow this as it may be of interest to a lot of the forum's regulars and the proceeds are going to one of your local charities.

You should drop the mods a PM before posting something like this in future though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 1carrot2

Apologies. Will do in future.

Advertisement