Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Set on Fire and Left to Burn to Death

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

SV wrote: »
    lol, you have no idea who I am or what I'm like.
    True. I had you down as a decent sort, not the kind of person who who set another living thing on fire........
    like what them scum*bags in finglas did to the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

destroyer wrote: »
    True. I had you down as a decent sort, not the kind of person who who set another living being on fire........

I would do most anything as a part of revenge.
    There's not much I would do to someone innocent.

but to someone like you it doesn't make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Wow this is a sad sad story, there really are some evil c**ts in the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

SV wrote: »
    I would do most anything as a part of revenge.
    There's not much I would do to someone innocent.

And would you have the decision on guilt or innocence? And would you decide the appropriate punishment? If not would you carry out the "revenge" anyway?

but to someone like you it doesn't make a difference.

You dont know me or anything about me. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

No I wouldn't have the decision on guilt or innocence and no I wouldn't decide the punishment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 NikkiXxX

Absoulte scum of the earth..Im disguisted 2 say I live in this area wit the likes of them animals livin der, setting alight 2 a defenceless dog is the lowest of the low...wat else r these low lifes capable of??:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Sheeps wrote: »
    Nuke Finglas. Sure there will be some innocents who die too, but sure they've a good chance of being set on fire anyway, so what's the big deal.

Less of the trolling please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

NikkiXxX wrote: »
    Absoulte scum of the earth..Im disguisted 2 say I live in this area wit the likes of them animals livin der, setting alight 2 a defenceless dog is the lowest of the low...wat else r these low lifes capable of??:(:(:(

Its the fault of thier poxy parents..where do they think the kids are exactly every night when they're coming home stinking of bonfire smoke and petrol?
    How do parents justify buying drink for 12 year olds so they can get pissed up and do pretty much whatever they want.
    What happens when the cops call round looking for the kids?The parents tell them to fcuck off and try to charge them with harassment..they never think for two seconds that because of thier negligence and arrogance that the kids will never have a chance in life either.
    We have the welfare state to thank for all this,its created generations of workshy parasites with no moral compass,no parenting ability and no skills or redeeming features..the only thing they're good for is drinking,causing trouble and fcucking each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 NikkiXxX

Degsy wrote: »
    Its the fault of thier poxy parents..where do they think the kids are exactly every night when they're coming home stinking of bonfire smoke and petrol?
    How do parents justify buying drink for 12 year olds so they can get pissed up and do pretty much whatever they want.
    What happens when the cops call round looking for the kids?The parents tell them to fcuck off and try to charge them with harassment..they never think for two seconds that because of thier negligence and arrogance that the kids will never have a chance in life either.
    We have the welfare state to thank for all this,its created generations of workshy parasites with no moral compass,no parenting ability and no skills or redeeming features..the only thing they're good for is drinking,causing trouble and fcucking each other.
    Couldnt have put it better myself ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭trustno1

enda1 wrote: »
    Dogs don't love humans. What are you on about!?
    Dogs are loyal stupid animals incapable of human emotions - quite projecting yourself on them and instead if you seek love and attention do the healthy thing and try interacting with society, you know friends, family children etc.!

People talking about animals like family members is just as sick as this crime. Don't get me wrong this crime is horrific, but to consider murdering someone over it makes you far FAR worse than the perpetrators.

'Dogs are loyal stupid animals..' WTF? :confused:, what planet have you landed from?? Service dogs can be trained to help people with disabilities from anything to opening and closing doors to emptying washing machines, then you have guide dogs, rescue dogs, therapy dogs, police dogs.. etc etc etc.. for you to call them 'stupid animals' is just a 'stupid statement..'..

My dog is a family member.. end of.. if anything happened to her I would be devastated, especially something as sick as being set alight..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

WindSock wrote: »
    Record the sound of the dog suffering and play it back at high volume to the attackers throughout the morning. Every morning for a week. (I would say night, but I presume they are not tucked away all nice and cosy at that time)

No, because they'd probably get a kick out of that. The sick F***s :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

How the fcuk do they know that it was young people?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

destroyer wrote: »
    Just one question. If you were to do to these people what is advocated by a lot of the posters in this thread, do you not become one of them, or is extreme cruelty to animals somehow more reprehensible than extreme cruelty to human beings?

These people are not human, and certainly lower than animals, so any arguements put forward for showing them any kind of compassion can be completely disregarded.

I've said it before, the problem is simply solved

Just do the operation with no anesthetic

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

bSlick wrote: »
    No instead hundreds are shot daily in slaughterhouses up and down the country. But yeah, one dead dog is a much bigger problem. I wonder would the public be comfortable if thousands of dogs were killed in slaughterhouses on a daily basis?
    Doubtful because we eat cows, not dogs... eejit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

How the fcuk do they know that it was young people?

I'd imagine it has something to do with the milkman finding the dog in bits. He probably seen them run away (or laugh!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

yeah this is pretty sad isnt it?

But underneath all there anger displayed here the basic simple fact is that a small animal was doused in petrol and set alight to die. You can say what you like about wanting to kill them and nuke them and what not but we know where the real fault lies....

Grand theft auto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Red Storm wrote: »
    Doubtful because we eat cows, not dogs... eejit

I disagree with the man's post, but distinguishing between cows and dogs because we eat cows but not dogs is the wrong way to do it. In asia there are countries which would eat dogs, and others which would call us savages for eating a cow.
    I think the point is that if the animals we eat are put down in a relatively humane way it can be seen as a necessary evil. But when some psycho freaks light an animal on fire for sheer enjoyment, what does that say about the people who enjoy it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

c0rk3r wrote: »
    In the same way hash is a gateway to heroin, killing a dog is a gateway crime to being a pyscho serial killer. Pure nonsense

People get weird when talking about this kinda subject wanting to kill the person who killed a dog. Thats just crazy tbh

Not all people that smoke hash end up smoking heroin but you can be pretty sure that a lot of people that smoke heroin smoked hash.
    Same thing with psycho killers. A lot of them have started out killing animals but it dosen't necessarily mean all people that kill an animal will go on to kill a person.

some people do go a bit overboard on this subject though. like the animal liberation brigade who are all for animal rights but don't mind sending parcel bombs to innocent employees of companies they suspect are linked to animal testing, etc.

Anyway, hopefully we will be reading about these scumbags in the Herald in another few years when they are getting their heads blown off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Degsy wrote: »
    Its the fault of thier poxy parents..

I disagree. Some young lads set a dog on fire for kicks. It's nobody's fault but the perpetrators'. Why complicate matters by trying to blame somebody else?

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    I disagree. Some young lads set a dog on fire for kicks. It's nobody's fault but the perpetrators'. Why complicate matters by trying to blame somebody else?

Well i can bet you that it happened within an asses fartt of where they live..those fcucktards are forever pissing on thier own doorsteps and they tend not to travel far when acting the maggot...it makes it easier for them to run like rats when the guards come.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

what kind of scumbag would do such a thing?? thats the lowest of the low

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

No arrests yet. The horrible truth about this sadistic crime is "buried" in Finglas. In time there will be more savagery and the sickos and their emboldened friends and imitators will have graduated to human sacrifice.

savagery and the sickos and their emboldened friends and imitators will have graduated to human sacrifice.

No they wont they'll end up going to st pats for acting the bollocks,progress to mountjoy,get themselves a drug habit and spend the rest of thier days using thier bus passes to score drugs in town and talking about the next "big job" they're going to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

OMFG Bunch of brain-dead ****ing KNACKER SCUMBAGS!!!
    Tbh I actually can barely think of a punishment severe enough for these ****ing hicks!
    Maybe handcuff them to a chair and douse all of their faces in petrol waiting for that perfect moment when they have the feintest bit of life left and put the fire out. Then chop all of their cocks off and leave them there.
    Excuse me if I sound like a psycho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

I wonder would the thread 'Homeless Man Set on Fire and Left to Burn to Death' have garnered the same response as this?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Attacks on homeless people including petrol attacks are quite common. Why give a **** about the victims though? Better to focus on why the poor perpetrators were bored enough to commit the act in the first place.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/08/us/08homeless.html
    In Los Angeles, a homeless man who was a neighborhood fixture was doused in gasoline and set on fire.

And they say the little darlings won't progress to attacking humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wonderingabout

My dog died 2 years ago & i grieved for him the exact same way i would have grieved for a member of my family. The thoughts of anybody harming a hair on him, intentionally, sickens me to the core.
    I'm normally quiet and not very confrontational but i would have no problem giving these 'people' a taste of their own medicine.
    I can barely type this, i am disgusted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Vitamin K

o0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Pace2008 wrote: »
    I wonder would the thread 'Homeless Man Set on Fire and Left to Burn to Death' have garnered the same response as this?

probably not.

"Cat set on fire and left to burn to death" probably wouldn't do as well either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

nlgbbbblth wrote: »

"Cat set on fire and left to burn to death" probably wouldn't do as well either.

Very true, even though this thread gave me nightmares about the same happening to my own cat. :( I would be absolutely shattered.

Poor puppy. Can't believe what some people are capable of. I hope the scumbags are caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Advertisement