Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my Keys for my Gun Safe

Options
  • 10-11-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

There done it sorry for wasting your time

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I don't know much about lock picking or the likes but if its a tumbler system (is that right) and you drill the locks will the bars still not be in place. Besides even if you do get it opened you will destroy the locks and will need them replaced.

Call the locksmith, give a false name and wear a disguise. :D Maybe he won't remember you. Then do what i do. Carry a set with me and secure away a spare set in a seperate safe.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭freddieot

IMO solutions for how to get (break) into gun safes is probably not the best topic to have on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Please do not discuss how to open a safe in a public forum.

B'Man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Sorry Mods delete thread if you want wasn't thinking right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Hootanany wrote: »
    Sorry Mods delete thread if you want wasn't thinking right

You can edit your own posts you know, the mods aren't your mammy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Get a good can opener.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Hootanany wrote: »
    There done it sorry for wasting your time
    You've wasted nobody's time, it was a perfectly reasonable question.
    An answer detailing how to defeat a gun safe, you must understand, would have been somewhat unwise. About the best answer is to call the locksmith. They've heard far far sillier stories than yours, believe me.

B'man and rrpc, keep the back seat modding to yourselves please, especially to relatively new posters.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement