Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand up comedy in wexford

Options
  • 10-11-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

The new place on the Quay, Metro 17, have started to do stand up comedy on thursday nights? Does anyone think it will do well?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I was in there last Sunday night, and I was surprised at the crowd in it tbh. I drove by it sunday just gone, and there was a big crowd in it too.

Now, before M17 opened, the Stores/Crown/etc etc were not busy. Is this place dragging people out who wouldnt normally go out on a Thursday/Friday/Sunday night?

So, to answer your question, yes, I think it will do well. Its something different to the loud band/get drunk night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

The new place on the Quay, Metro 17, have started to do stand up comedy on thursday nights? Does anyone think it will do well?

You must be joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

wexfjord wrote: »
    You must be joking.

:D

Drummerboy..it seems to be doing well alright...some good bands and comedians..they're keeping the standard fairly high

Advertisement