Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Suit Pants in Limerick?

Options
  • 10-11-2009 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

anyone tell me where I could buy suit pants, fitted, in Limerick? Like do black tie/chapps/Connollys sell pants on their own? Any ideas of cost? I have the shirt and tie, need the pants. Thanks lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Liam79 wrote: »
    anyone tell me where I could buy suit pants, fitted, in Limerick? Like do black tie/chapps/Connollys sell pants on their own? Any ideas of cost? I have the shirt and tie, need the pants. Thanks lads

Pretty much any mens clothes shop in town should be able to sort you out. Chapps, Mike O'Connells, the place on Thomas Street (Sextons?) even River Island and Brown Thomas all sell individual suit pants. Chapps will make any alternations needed as well for a fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Burton have nice pants, not too expensive either , even Dunnes do plain black trousers

Advertisement