Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOOD CHIROPRACTIC IN WATERFORD??

Options
  • 10-11-2009 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

HELLO EVERYBODY!! MY BACK IS IN BITS FOR A LONG TIME, IT IS REALLY SORE SINCE THE MOMENT I GET UP IN THE MORNING , AND I JUST FEEL LIKE HAVING A GOOD MASSAGE..
    DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT A GOOD AND NOT TOO EXPENSIVE CHIROPRACTIC IN WATERFORD??

MY BOYFRIEND WAS GOING TO ONE THAT CHARGED HIM 50 EUROS PER HALF AND HOUR, I FIND THAT A BIT EXPENSIVE...

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP,

THANXXXX

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

following on from a thread last week on this very topic where I asked pretty much the same question ... I've since been out to the Waterford Chiropractic Clinic twice. 65 for initial consult and 45 for a 30min session that includes 15mins of actual work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭soldering iron

cristina82 wrote: »
    HELLO EVERYBODY!! MY BACK IS IN BITS FOR A LONG TIME, IT IS REALLY SORE SINCE THE MOMENT I GET UP IN THE MORNING , AND I JUST FEEL LIKE HAVING A GOOD MASSAGE..
    DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT A GOOD AND NOT TOO EXPENSIVE CHIROPRACTIC IN WATERFORD??

MY BOYFRIEND WAS GOING TO ONE THAT CHARGED HIM 50 EUROS PER HALF AND HOUR, I FIND THAT A BIT EXPENSIVE...

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP,

THANXXXX

I would recommend a JOHN DINEEN (051) 844933 , he is very good, there are also 2 womem chiropractors there if you perferr.THe Clinic is :drive out the manor to the labour exchange drive up the road to the labour exchange but turn left take a ticket at the barrier and drive all the way to right behind the spar shop.the clinic is not just there

well worth the visit if you have any form of back trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I would recommend a JOHN DINEEN (051) 844933 , he is very good, there are also 2 womem chiropractors there if you perferr.THe Clinic is :drive out the manor to the labour exchange drive up the road to the labour exchange but turn left take a ticket at the barrier and drive all the way to right behind the spar shop.the clinic is not just there

well worth the visit if you have any form of back trouble

I have experience of both chiros mentioned in the posts above and I also recommend Dynamic Chiropractors and John Dineen is the main man there. Michelle and Emma are the two ladies. I've only dealt with Emma, but what set her apart from other chiros I've been to is her knowledge. She takes her time and tells you exactly what's wrong. After about 8 months of hip trouble from running, she sorted me out and now I'm back on the road with no problems. I think initial consultation is €70 or €75, and then €50 for subsequent visits. You will pay that anywhere you go, but with this crowd, it's worth it and Emma will not have you call back if you don't need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

I would recommend Jill Dunlop, I think she's based in the center opp. DID Electrical. 051 850566. The prices that were mentioned are about right. Anything from 65-75 for inital consultant and then 45-50 thereafter. Unfortuantely, even with recession and everything these figures haven't come down. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cristina82

THANKS EVERYONE!!, I WILL GIVE THEM A CALL DURING THE WEEK AND SEE HOW IT GOES..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Anyone know rough prices for chiropractors in Waterford. Was on a few websites but couldn't see any prices

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭0neo8

I think Des O Meara is 40 or 45 its been a while since I have been down with him but highly recommended by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Dynamic Chiropractic on the Manor €70 for first visit, €50 if you need another visit. John Dineen is very good, and his colleague is also supposed to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

+1 for John Dineen - wouldn't go past him. I've never been to Ana but it's an excellent practice so I'm sure she's great too! Lovely friendly place - they really care.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

+1 for John Dineen - wouldn't go past him. I've never been to Ana but it's an excellent practice so I'm sure she's great too! Lovely friendly place - they really care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

ah mixed feelings about Dynamic Chiropractic. didnt really do much for me and others i have met but its worth a go. both john and anna are really nice. found anna better to be honest but i seen her more than john. it is 70 euro first visit then 50 euro thereafter

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I've never been to Anna but I hear good things. I would strongly recommend John, he'll sort you out and he's a very pleasant person too.
    Michelle died in 2013 and Anna started working with him soon after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

I found Jill Dunlop very good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Minister wrote: »
    I found Jill Dunlop very good
    I found very much the opposite.

Advertisement