Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Normality of Madness"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

monday....off for my xmas holliers...only out for a 4,legs still sore..4
    rtd...3
    mtd..16
    tof..2hrs 40

wednesday.....out for a nice 10,gettin very ice'ee and dark even though jupiter is still nockin about,lookin 4ward t AOR on friday(must inform mountain rescue,coast gaurd ,Raf and the baltinglass ice cream man
    ).......10
    mtd..26
    rtd...4
    tof...4hr 10

friday....am...easi 6 miles before a hard 3 mile walk with jesss....6
    rtd...5
    mtd...32
    tof...5hrs 10

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Magnet

Good luck - Enjoy that icecream ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Good luck in the AON

• Advertisement

sat...early am.....15 mile AOR run,and after dat what felt like a 100 mile walk......15
    rtd...6
    mtd...47
    tof....18hrs 10

sunday....out for a 4 and a bit mile recovery run.........it didnt work.....4

monday.....kids back at skool,out for a hard 8,hard as in me legs are still banjo'd from Mr o neils day out.....8...
    rtd...8
    mtd...59
    tof...20hrs 20mins

tuesday....7 miles aroun a top secert route witn jb and lc....7

wedenesday....easi 9 and bit around clane,legs still tired but tbhe stiffness is goin:).....9
    rtd...10
    mtd...75
    tof.22hrs 40

wednesday pm.....quick 10k with wundednee,knew i shud of had only 1 fillet o fish for dinner:eek:....6
    rtd...11
    mtd...81
    tof...23hrs 30

wednesday......had longer run pland today but had to unxpectledly go to a funeral .....8
    rtd...12
    mtd..89
    tof...24hr 50

• Advertisement

friday....went o the gym for an aerobic and boxersize class:o,startd off with d danciin bit:o:o:o and a few streches,i tried to insert a few twirls to the music:o:o and nearly went on my snot:o:o,on to the boxin bit,got paired with mrs um1,she started boxin me easi until d teacher started to call for faster boxes,mrs um was wiltin until the words "iv alwasys fancied ur sister" came out when she started boxin the head outta me.........as dennis doyle would say "amazin workout".....and after that a sneaki 9 miler....9
    rtd..13
    mtd...98
    tof....26hr 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

ultraman1 wrote: »
    ,mrs um was wiltin until the words "iv alwasys fancied ur sister" came out when she started boxin the head outta me.........

Classic!:D

saturday....legs,arms,chest all in bits from aforementioned arobics class,got out in pouring rain for 10miles....10
    rtd...14
    mtd...108
    tof...

sunday.....late outta\ work.....only a 4 miler....4
    wednesday......6 hour cycle around kildare....
    thursday.......10km cycle and 1 and bit hrs of running...7
    friday...zilch......trhough did get a bita kip out a davib doherty comedyesque show:rolleyes:....
    friday.....snappy 12 miles ..12

rtd...17
    mtd...131
    tof...31hrs
    fckin bad week:mad:

sunday am(very)...up atr the crack o dawn for a sneaki run up to work with me head lamp on,notice loads of feckin eyes in the ditches atein all the road kill..7
    rtd..18
    mtd..138
    tof..32hrs

sunday..pm...ran home from work the long way,as there were too many cars nearly nockin me down and had to go the back raods....11(at least)
    rtd...19
    mtd...149
    tof...33.50

monday,,,,cud only get out 4 40 odd minutes,continental of a day at work.......4ish
    rtd...20
    mtd...153
    tof...34..30

tuesday....was supposed toget up b4 kids and do a run,didnt hasppen.went to the gym and did 5 miles on trhe threaddi and a few mins on a spin bike and a few weights,home for a sneaki lunch with mrs um1.had to meet some1,decided to run up to meet them for earlier missed run,dat came to 11 and a bit,home for chicken and beetroot burger and a bit of salad,offered to wash up;) and fold a few clothes,did dat and chanced me arm at goin out for another sneaki 1,permit granted,went out and got anudda 6 done....not ideal but better than a kick in the crackers....22
    mtd...175
    rtd...23
    tof..38..15

wednesday...met wit WK for a snappy 5 miler(he says recovery,i say tempo).....5
    rtd..24
    mtd..180
    tof..39..

friday....sick of runnin same route,drove to the hillbilly part of kildare and ran around for 2hrs 50,hadnt a clue where i got to and dont know distance,will call it >16 .......16
    rtd..25
    mtd..196
    tof...41..50

• Advertisement

saturday.....home from wrk...cud only get out for 40 mins:mad:.....4
    rtd..26
    mtd..200
    tof...42.30

monday....nice sneaki 1 around clane,digby bridge,robertstown,prosperous and onto staplestown and around a few more places....20+...
    rtd..27
    mtd...220
    tof...46...

tuesday....hard 5(had 2 be quick as im in the doghouse)....5
    wednesday....same 5 before work(still in doghouse).....5
    thursday am.....nice +12 around digby and prosperous(still in doghouse),out 2 nite with the club for a sneaki one,will more than likly be still in doghouse.....12
    rtd..30
    mtd...242
    tof...49.10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Bloody hell!! What did you do to have you in the doghouse so long. On the other hand, you better not say. :eek:

Aimman wrote: »
    What did you do to have you in the doghouse :eek:

i just be me.....

thursday..... pm...went up to club for a handy run ,but no-one turned up xcept the fast skinny guy,we did 6,he was tryin to go faster i was tryin to go slower,got atround in 45 mins,happy enuf wit dat...6

friday...measured the kildare half mara,4/5 miles in me counter broke:mad: and had to start again and go through the whole rigmarole again,had planed to run after it but ran outta time so about 20 miles on bike...

pm....got to go out for a sneaki 4 a a bit.....4

rtd..32
    mtd..252
    tof..52..35

sat + sun ....cycled to work and back twice= arse in bits......
    monday... had a long run planned to coinside with a work meetin,got there and meetin was late:mad:,so 7 miles up was asll i got in:mad:......7

tuesday..up at crack of dawn for a sneaki 6 b4 school run,after dat out for a sneakier 19:).......25
    rtd..34...
    mtd..284
    tof...57..30

,thurs....3 x 6 miles through the day.....ist one was around clane in the fog and ice,2nd 1 was up in and around the water works in bohernabreena with me dad and next one was the evening club run in naas.18
    rtd...37
    mtd...302
    tof...60...30

saturday.....early mornin 13 around donadea and back home,and then off to bring a cackle of kids to the cimemna and back to the gaf for a party and the used the accumalted credits for another snraki 6+....19

rtd..39
    mtd..321
    tof..63...30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

the doghouse must be well shut and bolted behind you now . :D
    Congrats on the doubling up of runs. Great running going on there.

Advertisement