Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Normality of Madness"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

mon...easy 3 to strecth d legs,,no doms:confused:maybe ill see it tomo,,,3
    rtd..60
    mtd..457
    tof..72:30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Was that ultraman1 senior in the indo today?

belcarra wrote: »
    Was that ultraman1 senior in the indo today?
    the very man....he did the half.

Well done Ultraman. Sorry I wasnt there to push you on a bit at the finish.;)
    had d elbows out ...just in case;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

ultraman1 wrote: »
    the very man....he did the half.

Thats fab. Congrats and respect to him too. Great man

• Advertisement

tues..easy recovry type 5 miler round the back roads of clane,,,5
    rtd..61
    mtd..462
    tof..73:20

wed,,,,easy(again) 5.5 miles around clongowes and a nice 30 m in swim,havent swam in ages:mad:...5.5
    rtd..62
    mtd..457
    tof..74:20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

sun,, 10 x 1 mile loops of ballyer hill......,if the previous runs were functional,this was like being the candy at ken and franks get out of prison party,this loop is gonna be be one of the east of ireland marathon routes...http://connect.garmin.com/activity/291365025 and is not for the faint hearted,...10.5
    rtd..57
    tof..64:15
    mtd...407

Done that loop a few times, its cruel when your going back up the Lucan Rd as its a drag all the way

thurs...killer massage
    friday,,,killer swim session...
    sat easy 5 miles....5
    mtd..462
    rtd..63
    tof..75

Sun. 6 mid tempo miles
    Mon. 7 miles
    Tues am. 7 miles
    Avo 35min solid swim
    Pm. 4 + miles
    Wed sneaky run from masseys to kipurre via tirbradden,cruagh,glasamucky,glendo and back,hands and knees up to kippure and more fun Comin down,3.5 hrs so will put it at 15 miles
    Pm. Pyrimad swim session as prescribe by coach. 40 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Will you be coming to any of the Wednesday evening Leinster League races Anto?

belcarra wrote: »
    Will you be coming to any of the Wednesday evening Leinster League races Anto?
    Wed is nooki nite in d um1 household.....

Thurs...had planed a recovery run ,but a sore ankle put paid to dat, did 1hr 20 bike ride at a bit to fast dou to impending darkness and no lights

Thurs...had planed a recovery run ,but a sore ankle put paid to dat, did 1hr 20 bike ride at a bit to fast dou to impending darkness and no lights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Wed is nooki nite in d um1 household.....
    Thurs...had planed a recovery run ,but a sore ankle put paid to dat

So, how did you hurt the ankle :rolleyes:

friday am easy 4.5 mile around clane,ankle less sore and still seem not to be recovered from wednesdays run:confused:...4.5 and swim session later this evening
    rtd..68
    mtd...502.5
    tof...81
    kit3 wrote: »
    So, how did you hurt the ankle :rolleyes:
    ill tell u at dcm dis year

sat...manflu
    sun manflu...3rd time dis year:mad::mad:
    monday..6.5 around clane,and den a 1.2k swim...6.5
    tuesday,,,went out for a sneaki short run ,felt good up till 6,decided to do 20,died at 11 and a death march last mile...12
    rtd..70
    tof..84
    mtd..521

wednesday..6 miles..6
    thursday...am 10km cycle
    pm..8mile cycle,5 mile run,8 mile cycle...5
    friday ,,5 mile donameade -malahide,,,swim session,400m kick ,legs on fire..5
    sat ,,,12+ miles...12
    rtd..74
    tof..88.5
    mtd,,549

sun..long day in wrk and and nice bottle of pinot:)
    monday...sneaki 21 milerer around badlands of north kildare looking for suitable locations for frank;),was looking for an escape route after 10,by 17 i could of gone on forever ,at 20 i was try to think of the name of a beer,turns out it was molsen,last had it in chasers of ballyer one sunday mornin in the early nineties during my inspirals era ...... 21+.
    rtd..75
    mtd..570
    tof..92

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Oisin11178

Your a spacer :-)
    sun..long day in wrk and and nice bottle of pinot:)
    monday...sneaki 21 milerer around badlands of north kildare looking for suitable locations for frank;),was looking for an escape route after 10,by 17 i could of gone on forever ,at 20 i was try to think of the name of a beer,turns out it was molsen,last had it in chasers of ballyer one sunday mornin in the early nineties during my inspirals era ...... 21+.
    rtd..75
    mtd..570
    tof..92

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

at 20 i was try to think of the name of a beer,turns out it was molsen,last had it in chasers of ballyer one sunday mornin in the early nineties during my inspirals era

Are you sure you weren't drinking Moussy or Madison back in the ninties?

tuesday....nice 14 along the canal from sallins to robertstown and backand not much residual tirednes from yesterday,,nice to get a bit of sun burn for me troubles aswell...14
    rtd..765
    mtd..584
    tof..94

pm...recovery 4 miles
    rtd..77
    ntd,,588
    tof94:40

wed...greaty day at wrk:),hung two biatches,who been pissin in my cornflakes for months,3 months of plannin,10 sec's of execution,,,celabrated with a fcuk off smile all day and a eddi rockets buffalo wrap and coke and a farti/belchy 10 mile night run..10..
    thursday...met up with aimann for a run along canal,lovly sunshine and birds a singin and tops off for the first time this year,...bit it like the diet coke ad,for all the aulones walking their dogs along robertstown....15
    rtd..79
    mtd,,,613
    tof.,.98

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭claralara

wed...greaty day at wrk:),hung two biatches,who been pissin in my cornflakes for months,3 months of plannin,10 sec's of execution,,,celabrated with a fcuk off smile all day and a eddi rockets buffalo wrap and coke and a farti/belchy 10 mile night run..10..
    thursday...met up with aimann for a run along canal,lovly sunshine and birds a singin and tops off for the first time this year,...bit it like the diet coke ad,for all the aulones walking their dogs along robertstown....15
    rtd..79
    mtd,,,613
    tof.,.98

Sometimes I just don't know what to say.... I'm glad your training is going so well....??!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

rtd..79
    mtd,,,613
    tof.,.98
    claralara wrote: »
    Sometimes I just don't know what to say.... I'm glad your training is going so well....??!! :rolleyes:

Claralara...are you turned on as much as I am?? ;):D

thurs pm...4 miles track session with club with 6 x 200 mtr leggin bits ,showin off d farmers sunburn...4
    rtd..80
    mtd..617
    tof..98:35

Dory Dory wrote: »
    she too young too appreciate um's guns:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Dory Dory wrote: »

I think I just lost the lunch UM1 made for me earlier!:eek:

• Advertisement

friday,,,wet n windy 7+ miles around clane,and now for a mini taper for limerick...7
    rtd,,81
    mtd..624
    tof..99

Advertisement