Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 10-11-2009 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Sorry for making a new thread but I didn't know where else to ask. Does anybody know where you'd take a child benefit form to get it signed by the university?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I'm thinking Student Academic Administration. If it isn't them, they'd surely be able to point you in the right direction. The queues that form outside that office during opening hours can be very long though, you might be best off e-mailing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Mr. K wrote: »
    I'm thinking Student Academic Administration. If it isn't them, they'd surely be able to point you in the right direction. The queues that form outside that office during opening hours can be very long though, you might be best off e-mailing them.

You can get it signed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Thanks lads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

Get in there early though - whole years off my life have been written off queueing outside SAA!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Get in there early though - whole years off my life have been written off queueing outside SAA!!

Inded but it's frequently not as bad as people think it is. I went there last week to pick up a letter and there was no queue at all. Especially compared to a few years ago (largely due to the ease of getting information from the Internet and people dropping stuff into the drop box and having it posted back to them) the queues have shortened significantly, where they exist at all.

skeleton_boy, my advice is not to boether queuing unless you really need it on the day - drop it into the post box just across rom the SAA door and they'll post it back to you stamped. Easier for you and easier for them. You'll get it within three days - just attach a note saying to want it posted to you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement