Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox points scam

• 10-11-2009 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

hi can anyone tell me about these ms points...

i bought fifa today and wanted to get the live season and updates etc.
    i need 400 points..what does that equate to in money?

after paying 50quid for a game microsoft should go fu*k themselves looking for more money!!
    correct me if i am wrong ps3 and sony doesn't have this bull****!!

a game costs 50€ no one should not have to budget for an extra tenner to get the tweeks that make it worth buying fifa 10 and not sticking with 09.scam!!!:(

😎

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭poker--addict

ran an ebay search and looks like 100points costs 1 euro... so 8 euro to get all seasons live on fifa10...disgrace

😎

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's EA you should be venting your anger at, not Microsoft. And yes, the PS3 has the exact same thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭poker--addict

thanks for tellin me its e.a whos at fault...they are getting a massive stinking email,not that it will change anything...

😎

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

not that it will change anything...

U never know... better than not sending it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

thanks for tellin me its e.a whos at fault...
    They're not at fault. It's a marketing gimmick that creates more money for them.

It's the same as when you're buying a car. You can buy the standard version, or spend a little extra and get electric, CD player.....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

Well they way i look at it is 100 Microsoft points should work out to be a euro or there abouts, it depends on how much you bought the points for.... If you buy 4200 for 45 euro it works out to be 93 points per euro. So your basically paying around 4 euro for your season update.

Secondly I don't know about your free season update on fifa 10. I know on ps3 there was a free live season update for fifa 2009.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Blackie93

To be honest it is fairly ridiculous that you are being asked to pay extra for this when you have already paid 50 for the game and 60 for a years live membership..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Blackie93 wrote: »
    To be honest it is fairly ridiculous that you are being asked to pay extra for this when you have already paid 50 for the game and 60 for a years live membership..

PSN yes its free connection but you still have to pay for all the stuff that you do on xbox its just a way for the game companies to screw you

Advertisement