Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of buying a Mac

Options
  • 10-11-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Im thinking of buying a macbook, does anyone here use a mac for playing poker online, what opinion do ye have of these, are they any good for poker? Any trouble using smaller sites? or any other problems that ye have encountered using these? Thanks in advance for replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

i have a macbook.. fulltilt and pokerstars run grand.. there is a client for paddypower which is alright.. you can install windows onto a mac anyway and you can switch between the two.. if your buying it for only poker though you'd be better getting a pc.. i have a pc that i use for other sites

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Yes it depends what sites you want to use. as stated above. Stars and Tilt run fine. Paddy Power and party can run using Flash but have limited features run this way so not ideal. The best thing to do is investigate the sites that you use regularly. Personally I would never go back to using a PC, but as said above it depends what you want to use your Macbook for.

Advertisement