Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Beta Theme

Options
  • 10-11-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Yes i understand beta but wanted to let you guys know that the subscription button is always red telling me i have unread posts but all is read. the pm icon works fine as does the setting button.

any solution to this ?

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

robbie_998 wrote: »
    Yes i understand beta but wanted to let you guys know that the subscription button is always red telling me i have unread posts but all is read. the pm icon works fine as does the setting button.

any solution to this ?

cheers.

The detection of whether or not a thread is marked as read is quite complicated and is cookie based.

The symptoms that you describe are similar to ones I see because I use multiple browsers. Going back and "reading" some recently read threads usually flushes it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

cheers for the reply coner

I only use the one browser for boards and i have gone back and read a good for threads.

I also click the mark forums read button but that still dosent do the trick.

cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement