Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry's Phone number

Options
  • 10-11-2009 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Does anyone have a phone number for Curry's in Newry? I want to check the price of the PS3 as they have a sale on that ends tomorrow...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

You should be able to get it for £195. Sainsburys is currently selling all gameconsoles with 20% off, which brings the PS3 to £199.xx. Currys does Pricematch Sainsburys and even give you another 10% of the difference off, which would bring the price to £195.

Sainsburys offer started today and should be on until next monday, afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinarello

Thank's very much DubDani.I've just found the phone number for Currys and am trying here for the last ten minutes to ring them.But i keep getting a disconnected tone.The onetime it went through for me all i got was the answering machine.Are Curry's open until 8pm tonight?

I believe they close at 5.30 on Mondays and Tuesdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

They're open 'til eight Mon-Fri, but I asked one of the salesmen there before for the number of the shop and he said they didn't have one, only the general helpline.

Sorry, but they are def. not open every night til eight. I am living in Newry and have been standing in front of a closed shop last week before 6 pm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement