Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best way from Clondalkin to Terenure by public transport anyone???

• 10-11-2009 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hello all
    I've been wondering about this for a while and obviously i want to avoid giving my money to Joe Maxi if at all possible but does anyone have any suggestions for the best route from Clondalkin to Terenure by public transport... be it a bus-Luas combo or 2 buses? I'd be interested to hear all suggestions
    I was thinking something like Luas from Red Cow to Kylemore then switch and get bus from Royal Liver there but not sure where to go from there. I'm terrible with bus numbers.
    Obviously i would prefer to avoid having to go into the city centre to get a bus out from there!
    Looking forward to hearing yer suggestions.
    Thanks in advance everyone
    DG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭MiniD

If you want to avoid the City Centre you could catch the 76/76A/76B or 210 from Clondalkin to The Square, Tallaght. You can then switch to the 49 or 65/65B from The Square to Terenure. It's quite straightforward.

If you want to try the city centre option you could take the 51/51B/51C, 78/78A or 151 to the city centre and switch to the 15/15A/15B, 49, 65/65B at Eden Quay which take you to Terenure. There is also the 16/16A from O'Connell Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Where exactly are you travelling between (we don't need your house number)? If you are nearer the railway than the Red Cow, route 151 will bring you to Crumlin. Routes 17 and 18 seem to be the most useful, although you could go all the way as far as the canal and get a 16/a, but that means two trips plus a walk. See www.mkmap.com/dublin

You can get a weekly / monthly / annual combined Luas / bus ticket.

Is cycling a possibility?

Advertisement