Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody's Modern Warfare 2 Freezing

Options
  • 10-11-2009 9:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭

I was playing modern warfare 2 online,and when the game finished and it was telling me my accomplishments it froze and caused my ps3 to restart itself,i played a good few games after that and it froze again,it only happend twice but im gettin worried now because it happend before with fifa 10 and it eventually got worse and i had to replace my ps3,

Has anybody else had any issues,would it be the ps3,or just the disk causeing this,my ps3 is basically brand new, got it in october a 120gig slim????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭inlimboland

Mine has frozen twice, had to quit the game and the ps had to start up again, bit of a hairy moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

that was happening to me for a week before mw2...

got red rings after about 2hours gameplay...

expect the ps3 equivalent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭BobbitoDigital

Mine has frozen twice, had to quit the game and the ps had to start up again, bit of a hairy moment

yeah thats exactly what happend me,iwas talkin to me mate there and it happend him once,i dunno,maby being the first day and all it jus happens,played another good few games there and it hasnt happend again yet,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    that was happening to me for a week before mw2...

got red rings after about 2hours gameplay...

expect the ps3 equivalent
    Lol, no, sorry.

RROD != a few game freezes on PS3.

Advertisement