Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"work away"

Options
  • 10-11-2009 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

ya have to laugh
    "work away" is the response i got from the sargeant today when enquiring about my licenses
    in fairness to him he said if anyone had a problem with me having them,that he was to contacted
    he also said there was no problem with the mod application and he heard nothing back so should be ok
    ill believe it when i see it in my hands

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I "worked away" the weekend I had no license. In fairness, I only went to places I knew well and where I knew I'd not meet an unfamiliar Garda.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

endasmail wrote: »
    ya have to laugh
    "work away" is the response i got from the sargeant today when enquiring about my licenses
    in fairness to him he said if anyone had a problem with me having them,that he was to contacted
    he also said there was no problem with the mod application and he heard nothing back so should be ok
    ill believe it when i see it in my hands

I hope hope your going to do just that and "work away";)

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭A Country Voice

I hope hope your going to do just that and "work away";)

Well said deeksofdoom
    Thats what a lot of us are doing, working away :D

A Country Voice

Advertisement