Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards and firefox

Options
  • 10-11-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Love boards.ie ,dont post much but read lots.Have used firefox for ages as my browser and until recently hav'nt had any problems.Now when i view peoples posts there isnt a quick reply button nor a post reply button and i cant start a new thread.I have no problem doing any of these things while using google ghrome as i am doing now,anyone got any solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you changed any settings in Firefox recently?

As we're not getting a lot of reports about this from many people, it's most likely to be a local issue on your machine - which we may not really be able to assist you with.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭ger34

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Have you changed any settings in Firefox recently?

As we're not getting a lot of reports about this from many people, it's most likely to be a local issue on your machine - which we may not really be able to assist you with.
    Thanks for reply BuffyBot.I figured it was me but all ive done with firefox ever is to update to the latest version.Maybe something to do with add-ons.Will delve deeper.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

AFAIK, using adblock can sometimes cause this on FF if you don't whitelist the site.

Advertisement