Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This will make you laugh..

• 10-11-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

so i was off school today playin a bit of modern warfare 2 , havin the time of my life ...all was goin well just reached level 10 or so and BOOM ....

the 3 red lights...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i felt like crying ....

by the time i get my xbox fixed everyones gonna be 3rd/ 4th prestige

*sniff* *sniff*

hope yer all enjoyin it.;)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thats what you get for mitching school! You're probably not even old enough to be playing the game you whippersnapper! You never saw me dodging school to play a brand new copy of bubble bobble on the C64.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Podginho

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Thats what you get for mitching school! You're probably not even old enough to be playing the game you whippersnapper! You never saw me dodging school to play a brand new copy of bubble bobble on the C64.

haha exactly,, although i did the same for san andreas when i was in school and got caught and killled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    so i was off school today playin a bit of modern warfare 2 , havin the time of my life ...all was goin well just reached level 10 or so and BOOM ....

the 3 red lights...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i felt like crying ....

by the time i get my xbox fixed everyones gonna be 3rd/ 4th prestige

*sniff* *sniff*

hope yer all enjoyin it.;)
    HAHAHAHAHA, you're right. It did make me laugh. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

yes i am qu9ite the bold wee whippersnapper......roughly how long does a rrod repair take in terms of sending it and getting it back and is there any chance gamestop would give me a cover 360 till mine comes back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭emurphy

no this made me laugh!!

I was thinking burning rubber on the Amstrad 6128 plus!! Ah them's were the days. Forza me arse. lol

• Advertisement

anyone have an answer?

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    yes i am qu9ite the bold wee whippersnapper......roughly how long does a rrod repair take in terms of sending it and getting it back and is there any chance gamestop would give me a cover 360 till mine comes back?
    Bout 10 working days. 2 weeks basically.

And I seriously doubt it. See if can borrow a mates.

thanks ld 50

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

Thats exactly what you deserve for skipping school! I cant understand kids these days i mean why couldnt you just wait until after school, or Friday you can play it all you want then! There wont be questions on your Junior cert or Leaving cert on COD MW2.

Ps if you bought your console within a year from the retailer they are obliged to give you a replacement don't send it to Microsoft if you only have it less than a year!

tthanks...aviator

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You've a 3 year warrantee for RROD errors with MS. It will be much faster going through them and they will courier it from and to your door for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭ciaranmc

If you live in dublin go to South Annes Street just of Grafton street there's a shop to the right of eddie rockets and they fix the 3 red lights, its better and QUICKER them Microsoft they took me ages its a white sign with blue writing cant remember the name but when i was getting a phone fixed the guy said he done all consoles its not one of those little hut thing either

Yea, but those guys will charge you for it. M$ will do it for free, or you can get the replacement.

Tis a coin toss. Get it repaired for free but have to wait 2 weeks. Or pay to have it done now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭Peteemax

If it makes you feel better i was playing for 2hours last night and im still only on level 2 9kills and 29Deaths :o Pretty Shi*e everyone i was playing against were on more than level10. Pity there wasnt a boot camp to get use to some maps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Way of the exploding fist FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Peteemax wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better i was playing for 2hours last night and im still only on level 2 9kills and 29Deaths :o Pretty Shi*e everyone i was playing against were on more than level10. Pity there wasnt a boot camp to get use to some maps.

9 kills in 2 hours? :pac:

Advertisement