Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bootspoiler for 00 avensis

• 10-11-2009 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anybody out their with a boot spoiler for a 00 avensis. im looking for a genuine toyota spoiler with a rear brake light. these lamp posts can be very unforgiving.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Try the motors section maybe lad?You might have more luck there?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

First a W202 C-Class and now an Avensis. Am I starting to see things:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Down with your classic car snobbery!!

Ahhh the 00 Avensis, I have great memories of teh 00 Avensis

274976789.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 seanieton

274976789.jpg

a fine eg all rite a nice set of 5 spoke toyita alloys would sit her up nicely

VolvoMan wrote: »
    First a W202 C-Class and now an Avensis. Am I starting to see things:confused:
    Have you been driving a delorean lately?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭aravan

274976789.jpg

Is it not a bit hard mentioning classic car snobbery.
    This car is only 9 years old. I think the Avensis is a fine car and they will be around for years to come but its not a classic.

This is the Classiccar forum in 15 years time!;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Moved from classic cars ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

For the genuine one you're looking at Toyota dealer. Maybe you'd get a used one in a scrappie, but theyll want to sell you the boot door along with it.
    Traynors will probably be a dead end due to the small numbers of saloons sold in NI.

Why not just get parking sensors?

Advertisement