Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk + Subway = Not good!

Options
  • 10-11-2009 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭

:eek:

Video: Woman's narrow miss after falling onto rail tracks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭steve-o

Looks like she got a nice shock from the 3rd rail when she first tried to get up.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

steve-o wrote: »
    Looks like she got a nice shock from the 3rd rail when she first tried to get up.

wouldn't you die straight off from touching it? they point out how she almost touches it a couple of times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

wouldn't you die straight off from touching it? they point out how she almost touches it a couple of times
    She would have had to be touching the rail nearest the platform at the same time to get a belt. If it was DC current running through it she would have also stuck to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

kinda reminds me of the buggy/train incident in oz a few weeks back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

triple-M wrote: »
    kinda reminds me of the buggy/train incident in oz a few weeks back

You mean this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_66psuACck

Very scary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

when i read the title i was thinking this would be about someone drunk eating a dodgy baguette!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

df1985 wrote: »
    when i read the title i was thinking this would be about someone drunk eating a dodgy baguette!

:rolleyes:

In the Commuting & transport forum...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

people will post anything in any forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

DWCommuter wrote: »
    You mean this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_66psuACck

Very scary!
    Dear god

Thats horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

df1985 wrote: »

+1
    I saw it on the front page and thought it was gonna be someone complaining about eating too much in subway after a few drinks :D

Lucky woman though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

She would have had to be touching the rail nearest the platform at the same time to get a belt. If it was DC current running through it she would have also stuck to it.

It's AC that you can stick to. But that's unlikely, because you would have to grab it reasonably firmly to stick to it. Grabbing the third rail and the other electrified rail at the same time is extremely unlikely unless you deliberately do it.

Advertisement