Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo DS Lite bargain

• 10-11-2009 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭

I have been looking for a DSL for a while and I think Smyths have a good offer at the moment.

This should be 140 but its only €120 now. I got it in Limerick this evening but I assume all Smyths are the same.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭leex

I must check it out. Bought that package in Galway store at weekend at the higher price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Anyone know where of any bargains on the DSI ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I got a DS Lite + Big Brain game in Xtravision about a month ago for €115 not sure if they have any still but it might be worth checking out.

Harvey Norman had the DSi for €159 at the begining of this month, not sure if the offer is still running...

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Do-more wrote: »
    Harvey Norman had the DSi for €159 at the begining of this month, not sure if the offer is still running...

I think thats the RRP. Thats the price it is in Xtravision all the time anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

the RRP on the DSi is €189

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

I got a DS in Dublin Airport for 110 incl the Brain game.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭holly8

podge3 wrote: »
    I have been looking for a DSL for a while and I think Smyths have a good offer at the moment.

This should be 140 but its only €120 now. I got it in Limerick this evening but I assume all Smyths are the same.

According hte to Xt**vis**n web site, they are €99 for the console alone. Has anyone seen the DSL any cheaper on line? thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

holly8 wrote: »
    According hte to Xt**vis**n web site, they are €99 for the console alone. Has anyone seen the DSL any cheaper on line? thanks

Better check if they have any stock at €99 when I was buying about a month ago they had only bundles in stock which were €115 and more depending on the bundle.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

podge3 wrote: »

maybe this is a silly question but how did you get a link to a package deal i can never find them on smyths want to find out what they are doing the DSI for

oops never mind i see them on the site lol must be new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Spudzz

Antigone05 wrote: »
    the RRP on the DSi is €189

Just baged a pink one "colour still not available in Europe" on E Bay for £120 + £13.50 shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭sue97

Just wondering if the pink one is region sensitive to the US or will it work with European games.

Can you let me know

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

pretty sure i saw a pre-owned ds lite with brain training for €80 in gamestop, on the wall of console deals

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Interested in a purple DSI myself in a bricks and mortar shop please.

If anyone got a good deal please add,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

sue97 wrote: »
    Just wondering if the pink one is region sensitive to the US or will it work with European games.

Can you let me know

Thanks

The DSi is not region-locked for games but it is for DSiware. So it'll be fine for playing games but AFAIK you won't be able to download anything off the DSi shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Berberis

tentpole wrote: »

Just checked these out.
    the gamestop will only deliver to USA addresses and the consoles are the american versions
    the gameyeeeah only seems to have korean version consoles.

Looks like the smiths toy store bundle seems to be the best deal at moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

afaik, xtra visions deal is the best, the dsi console, accessories pack and a game for €175.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

The DS is cheaper in Europe than anywhere else in the world right now, allegedly...

I got mine for €115 from Smyths, Xtravision have new ones for €99, you wont need to find better than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Spudzz

sue97 wrote: »

Can you let me know

Thanks

American Model, region free.

Advertisement