Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sally Hensen Tan

• 10-11-2009 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me ANYWHERE I can get this ??? I am down to my last bottle & seriously freaking out!!!!

I hear its been discontinued but there must be somewhere that still has some left, I will settle for any of the colors at this stage! Dublin or online...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey it hasnt been discontinued but the company was bought out by coty who own sun simmer so it has been very hard to get the last 4 months or so, try tesco or boots or another chemist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I saw it in Boots in the Jervis SC just a few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

they have them in the big tescos and i think its body heaven.ie have them on sale for 8.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭alabamawhurley

Thanks for the replies, I will try Tesco. I'm in Boots in Jervis most days but have never seen it.. Is it upstairs with the rest of the tan??

I've tried a few times to order off bodyhaven.ie but no joy, keep getting an error when I go to check out. I've emailed them but heard nothing back yet. Has anyone ever bought anything from them successfully?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Hickeys pharmacies ALWAYS have it. Try the one on henry street near baratts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25 shaunamona

I saw lots of it in Greenes Pharmancy, Rathfarnham. On special offer too. If ur looking for a new tan I have loads of bottles of Lancome Dry Body oil I am selling

Thanks
    Shauna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

My mam was looking for some last week and was told that there is something in the tan and that all had to be recalled from chemists and that and seems that it won't be coming back anytime soon.. Can't get it anywhere in Cavan now.

But, one o the girls in the chemist recommended Almay, that it was nearly the exact same as it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got the cutest things when I was in the UK, mini Sallies! 21.2g each, perfect for bringing in hand luggage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

lol I love how people find something dangerous in it, so everyone instantly runs to stock up!

I will miss Miss Sally Hansen :( She was a dear friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 smurfster

Supposedly one of the chemicals in the tan is carcinogenic so they recalled it to take it out. I love the tan too think its one of the best around

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Flippyflop

www.bodyhaven.ie !! For only 7.99 free shipping got make up last week from them would definitely reccomend them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Boots in Jervis definately have it, I bought a bottle yday... before i read this thread now im a lil concerned as to why Boots are still selling something that has been recalled by everyone else?

Im still gonna wear it but still!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

I've tried a few times to order off bodyhaven.ie but no joy, keep getting an error when I go to check out. I've emailed them but heard nothing back yet. Has anyone ever bought anything from them successfully?[/quote]

yup i got max factor foundation and sally they came today with a free versus tester too will buy again from them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭cheekay

Almay is awesome..4euro nd does the same job :)

cheekay wrote: »
    Almay is awesome..4euro nd does the same job :)

Whats Almay? Is it a spray like Sally? Where do you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭cheekay

ya its a spray for legs just like sally. i got it in boots in gaway,the golden one comes out the same as sally medium

Great I;ll look out for it, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭philcsl

http://www.bodyhaven.ie/index.php

€6.99 each and includes free delivery, same day in Dublin if you order before 12pm.

My GF bought one last week to check it out, arrived that afternoon so she ordered 5 more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 House9

The pharmacies in DAundrum shopping centre always have it.

Advertisement