Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa coming to D15!!!!

Options
  • 10-11-2009 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

Don't forget that Santa arrives on Saturday at the Blanchardstown Centre!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭clap-for-trap

wooohooooo hhahaa!! can feel christmas coming now!!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Bah! Humbug!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Enii wrote: »
    Don't forget that Santa arrives on Saturday at the Blanchardstown Centre!

is he coming 10.30 am or 11.30am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

He is coming at 11am - but "festivities start at 10.30am"

http://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/news/?nID=136

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭crashplan

Christmas isn't coming until the Coca Cola santy is on TV! And I haven't seen him yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

YAAAAAAYYY!! SANTYS COMIN!!

crashplan wrote: »
    Christmas isn't coming until the Coca Cola santy is on TV! And I haven't seen him yet!

And the Budweiser horses!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

It should be made law that Christmas doesn't start until December, I saw my first Christmas tree up in a house earlier this week.

The whole point of Christmas is the excitement and all that stuff, starting by it 8 or 9 weeks before hand you'll be bored with it by the 25th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

crashplan wrote: »

He was on yesterday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

It's too early!!!!

• Advertisement

Anyone go see Santa arrive?

Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Brought my 4 yr old nephew.He only wanted to see the helicopter and geta balloon !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Babaface123

I'M STILL FUMING!...If you're thinking of taking your children to the Santa at Blanchardstown Centre this year, don't bother! I took my 19th month old littel boy today and firstly, we were only told once we got into the room with Santa that I was not allowed to use my phone to take photos! Then the present my son received was a baby's rattle....what's that all about? He's 19 months old for God sake....he took one look at it and threw it aside!!! A simple car/plane/train etc. for a child of his age wouldn't have cost any more to supply, they just don't care, steer well clear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

But...there are no chimneys in the Blanch Shopping Centre! How did he get in???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Helicopter, obviously. Santa 2.0.

There was a queue up and around the back of the... hut? Santas hut? Is that the right word to use there? Anyway, that was this evening and there must have been about 50 kids waiting to go in to see him.

I miss the days of going to see Santa in the tiny shed in Roselawn SC. He was the real santa. No doubt about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think they call it his grotto :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Haha! That's the word! :D

Advertisement