Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy pint glasses in bulk?

Options
  • 11-11-2009 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Any Ideas?

I've been all over the place, pulling my hair out looking for them as I've just moved out and the only glassware I have left to get is pint glasses.

I've seen the pubs getting them in, in boxes of 24. They would be ideal, has anyone any clue where to get them?

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 DeanML

Cheers man!

My good oul Ma has an account there for the business too so I shall have a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Steal them from pubs... or failing that if you really want loads Tesco have 4 for less than €2 and Dunnes have 4 for €4.

there's also :
    http://www.conatycatering.com/about-conaty-catering.php
    http://www.thebarcompany.ie/Bar-Accessories/View-all-products.html

There was anther catering company I found that do bar stuff and glassware but can't find it/remember it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 lyndy

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    Steal them from pubs... or failing that if you really want loads Tesco have 4 for less than €2 and Dunnes have 4 for €4.

there's also :
    http://www.conatycatering.com/about-conaty-catering.php
    http://www.thebarcompany.ie/Bar-Accessories/View-all-products.html

There was anther catering company I found that do bar stuff and glassware but can't find it/remember it

Think they were called Barware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

No I meant an Irish company. If you wanna buy from outside then there's loads of places-mind you Tesco is fairly "outside " as is! Amazon/Drinkstore might be best/cheapest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

buy 3 or 4 pints in your local on a quiet night. ask for a box and i'm sure he'll have no hassle in providing them..after all they get them free anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Pmsl I was just gonna say ask the pub lol, when they're selling loads of beer they could get like 10 boxes of pint glasses in & tonnes of beer mats. A lot of the pubs go mad cos they don't have the room for half the promo ****e the breweries send out, most of them would be glad to pawn if off to ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 paddyirishman05

tippguy wrote: »
    buy 3 or 4 pints in your local on a quiet night. ask for a box and i'm sure he'll have no hassle in providing them..after all they get them free anyways

No they dont! The get some from time to time from the supplier but the likes of Guinness pint glasses are purchased in a wholesalers. Think they go at about €50-60 per box of 48.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have seen them in a few €2 type shops.

You say "you have just moved out", so how many do you actually need? you could ask mates, I had to throw out a few in my house as we had so many.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

rubadub wrote: »
    You say "you have just moved out"
    Quite some time ago. Zombie thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

DeanML wrote: »
    Any Ideas?

I've been all over the place, pulling my hair out looking for them as I've just moved out and the only glassware I have left to get is pint glasses.

I've seen the pubs getting them in, in boxes of 24. They would be ideal, has anyone any clue where to get them?

Cheers
    Where are you located? I could sort you out with a box or two.

Advertisement