Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hmnn..... Sharing the Knowledge... [PRESENT SUMMARY @ POST #34]

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

This would be fantastic.

+1 to the time requirement though as in order to go I'd have to get off work...a Sunday would be ideal also :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

This would be fantastic. Would definitely attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭tullie

glad to see this hasn't died a death, however as I work weekends if we could arrange it several weeks in advance so I could ask not to be rostered that day it'd be great (the joys of feelancing) cheers

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Would be great to see this happen, I *think* Elven spoke to me about this over christmas at a beers so would love to attend :)

Although I don't know any of you guys, and I'm about as good with a camera as a blind bloke with no index fingers, I'd love to attend something like this.

How would it work out for someone like myself that wanted to go to it? You obviously don't need to have any ties to any colleges around Dublin or anything, right?

Would it just be open to any Joe Soap that wanted to come along? An admission price i assume?

Just a little confused.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I have permission to use the DCC as a venue. A Sunday would be best as the Gallery is open on Saturdays. Will have the use of a Projector.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,157 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Is there someone/a few people who were organising it?
    There seems to be interest, a venue but just need people to organise date, then topics etc.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

I think a date needs to be nailed down for this and it will gain momentum..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

What is needed is a someone to co-ordinate this event.

Any Volunteers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

What about Feb 28th? That would give you a good 6 weeks to get everything sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SinisterDexter

I'm sure I could do it, what exactly do you see being involved?

I'm sure I could do it, what exactly do you see being involved?

Quoted (so you cannot deny it!!!)

Thank you.

What is required is to be a co-ordinator. Work out a Program, most of which has been discussed earlier in this post. Setting a date, if this is to be at DCC then I will assist there to make sure there is not a clash with anything. Find a few people to help to set up in the morning & tidy up in the afternoon.

OK.

Does a Sunday suit people?
    21st or 28th Feb?
    Those 2 questions are too the people providing the seminars.

Will e-mail you all to get your thoughts on your programs/seminars/presentations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

I don't mind doing a bit on street photography, if no one else does!

Good, we can leave you out on the street all day, saves space! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Good, we can leave you out on the street all day, saves space! :P

Might be more productive alright :D

NEW THREAD STARTED - STICKIED!

Please continue commenting there ~ Many Thanks!

Advertisement