Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kung fu galway

• 11-11-2009 6:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi all....does anyone know if there anywhere to learn kung fu in galway....
    greatful for any help....thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Hi, I used to teach Shaolin Longfist and Taiji but now concentrate on Muaythai and FMA. There was an Eagle Claw instructor here (John Eastlake) but don't think he's about any longer. He worked out of the Westside Community Centre so the lads there might know if he's still about. I'm pretty certain there is no other Kung Fu in Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 getsmart

thanks dave...i might have a check at westside so...i'm doing taiji in the city at the moment,kinda wanted to do a chi related martial art aswell,
    just to work up a good sweat.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dave Kelly Ire

Hey im part of a great Kung fu club in galway, its running every monday at 7 in the Galway city centre at the moment. contact kungfugaillimh@gmail.com, its open to all ages and levels

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ArthurSpooner

Hey im part of a great Kung fu club in galway, its running every monday at 7 in the Galway city centre at the moment. contact kungfugaillimh@gmail.com, its open to all ages and levels
    Hi.is that still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Damo W

getsmart wrote: »
    hi all....does anyone know if there anywhere to learn kung fu in galway....
    greatful for any help....thanks

Try Paul Sylvester, Zhan Shu Fighting Strategy, based out of Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭OLDMAN1

Damo W wrote: »
    Try Paul Sylvester, Zhan Shu Fighting Strategy, based out of Galway.

what style of Kung Fu is it?

Advertisement