Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet Another Ireland vs France (Brisbane)

Options
  • 11-11-2009 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Sorry for starting a new thread but was getting no replies in the other one.

Anyone know if any place is showing the Ireland game in what will be Sunday morning in Brisbane??

Only here a few days so don't know the place too well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Pig and whistle will show it. Eagle street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Good good good!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Might be a good excuse for another Brisbane boards beers.

Was a good night the last time, and it would be nice to meet some more of the Brissy based boardsies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Nice one thanks.

Thing is, it says that it is only open from 7am-11pm on the internet, will they open early for the game or is it actually a 24hr pub?

I have been to the one on Queen's Street to watch the EPL but not been to the one on Eagle Street yet.

Thanks for the help.

The one on Eagle Street showed GAA matches on Monday mornings at 12:30am, so I'd imagine they'd do the same for Sunday mornings as well, especially as they open late at the weekends anyway.

I'll be in there tomorrow night for a few drinks anyway, so I'll check with them and post up here when I find out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Pig N Whistle Eagle Street are apparently only showing delayed coverage tomorrow at 11am which is a bit rubbish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭v.e.r.b.a.l

they're showing delayed coverage, but the other Pig & Whistle in the middle of Queen Street are showing it at 5:45am!!! WOO!

GO ON IRELAND!!

Is that the same for the next game?

Ok folks, just saw a poster at the Pig n Whistle on Queen Street mall advertising the game, showing from 6am, with breakfast being served from 6am too. Who's up for this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

Might be in there myself before work!

• Advertisement

Good stuff, sure we can maybe have a boards beers, only without the beers..

*heads over to the non drinkers forum*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

What?????? there are NON Drinkers:eek: and they have a whole Forum to themselves, this I gotta see

Advertisement