Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCP/MCSE books

Options
  • 11-11-2009 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi guys,

Does anyone know where i might be able to loan the mcp 70-270 or msce 70-290 study books from a library, im unemployed at the moment and want to get the certification as cheaply as possible! I know FAS are giving these courses free but it's going to take at least a few weeks before I can start them and i want to get underway asap.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

You can have my 270 book if you wante it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭accensi0n

hi guys,

Does anyone know where i might be able to loan the mcp 70-270 or msce 70-290 study books from a library, im unemployed at the moment and want to get the certification as cheaply as possible! I know FAS are giving these courses free but it's going to take at least a few weeks before I can start them and i want to get underway asap.

thanks

Did you try your local libraries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Yeah actually, try your libraries first :-P

They probably do have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭saltrock2007

yeah thanks for the tip on the libraries but my local isn't exactly teaming with IT books, saw an office 2000 and C++ book but that's about it!TCD or UCD might do a ex-student loan deal......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭accensi0n

• Advertisement
Advertisement