Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

toblerone 400g under 2 euro

• 11-11-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭

I know there was a deal posted here before where tesco reduced the price of the 400g toblerone to less than 3 euro, but then the till made an error and they ended up going through at 1.25 i think it was....

Well its not that good, but was in tesco there and they have them for less than 2 euro, think its 1.91...they aren't marked on special, but they were around the 4 euro mark last week..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭joeswatch

Still cheap at 1.91. Raided the shelf in Tesco earlier (on the basis of your post) and very few left. Thanks for the alert!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Hi, Anyone know is this offer still on? Its not showing on the website anyway. Have to get a few things later and will head to Tesco ONLY if they have the Toblerones cheap!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

lindtee wrote: »
    Hi, Anyone know is this offer still on? Its not showing on the website anyway. Have to get a few things later and will head to Tesco ONLY if they have the Toblerones cheap!:pac:

i picked a few cheap ones in DOuglas on Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

If you're heading North any time soon ASDA have them for £2....not as good a deal as Tesco's €1.91....but not bad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks anyways guys. Didn't go in the end, just went to the local supervalu and got 7 snickers for €2 as my chocolate fix:) Interestingly enough the large 400g bar of toblerone was over €6:eek: in SV

• Advertisement
Advertisement