Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licenses arrived this morning

Options
  • 11-11-2009 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Got all three this morning. Applied for 200 for the HMR, 200 for the shotgun and 100 for the .223, got all those. No mention of any silencer though :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nice one John. Expect another fantastic story to celebrate, ala - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055665699&highlight=lamping+night
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

You and me both John, my air pistol, air rifle and smallbore rifle licences all arrived up this morning too.

Mind you, the air rifle one has only 100 rounds on it while the others have 1000 so I'll have to go sort that out, but at least this doesn't rule out finland next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Sparks wrote: »
    Mind you, the air rifle one has only 100 rounds on it while the others have 1000 so I'll have to go sort that out, but at least this doesn't rule out finland next week!

You'll be putting the other 4 5th's of that tin on the lay-away plan then Sparks? ;)

Was supposed to go shooting bunnies and foxes tonight, think I may take a trip to Athlone instead now.

Good luck in Finland.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

johngalway wrote: »
    You'll be putting the other 4 5th's of that tin on the lay-away plan then Sparks? ;)
    Worse, I'll have to pay the firearms dealer more to open up the tin and take out 400 of the 500 pellets! :D
    Good luck in Finland.
    Cheers, and good luck with yours too!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Grant letter arrived this morning, nothing about ammo limits or moderator permissions ever communicated to me. Payment is sent and should have the licence early next week. Now to renew my Europass and get the Article 7 and send it for approval and we'll see how soon we can collect the new gun.

• Advertisement
Advertisement