Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything to see in Kilkenny this weekend?

Options
  • 11-11-2009 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭

Heading over to Kilkenny this Friday 13th Nov and coming home Sunday

I've read some of the other threads and we'll probably stick our heads into Ryans and the Left Bank by the sounds of things

Any events/music/things to do that ye would recommend we check out?
    Would also appreciate any suggestions for Saturday daytime

30 & staying in city centre

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Am not sure of anything specific going on this weekend....but take a look here too - http://www.whazon.com/kilkenny/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 roller66

mary coughlan-set theatre friday

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

There's the match obviously. I reckon there'll be a good atmosphere on the big screen in Set for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Only one Keano

The game doesn't start till 8pm and if you started boozing lunchtime, you probably wouldn't even remember the result!:rolleyes:

You could always go shopping. You could go to the High Street to see The new parade or head up to MacDonagh to see HMV and the other new stores. If you have kids, Santa arrives this Saturday afternoon (thionk round 2pm) so there shoudl be a good buzz there as to be fair the Grotto looks amazing. My kids have been at me all week to go!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭DustyBin

Thanks for the replies
    Looking forward to a good weekend

Is it ok to bring my Wexford top? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

DustyBin wrote: »
    Is it ok to bring my Wexford top? :D

By all means but you'll probably just laughed at lad :D

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement