Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat websites

Options
  • 11-11-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would have a list of websites where you can get a kitten?

Janine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well I would check out your local SPCA / Shelters - also our rehoming threads in Animal Welfare, there may be kittens in your area there.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

We do not have any shelters here in sligo as far as i know. rehoming section is mostly kitten who were found... but I try! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

There are shelters/rescues in Galway if you wanted to go that far. But sure post in the rehoming thread that you're in Sligo and looking for a kitten, that way if someone has one they might send you a message on this.

Yeah thanks a mill for that! :) I would travel any way. Im in Dublin this weekend so could be in Dublin as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Hi Janine. Don't worry there are plenty of local kittens here in Sligo for the rescuing :) You can try the Sligo SPCA on 071-91 67737 or 087-2166216. Also I have pm'ed you the number of a woman I know who is involved in animal rescue in Sligo. She may have a kitten for rehoming. Good luck!

• Advertisement

Thanks a mill for that PM but I am already in contact with a Maureen from that animal rescue.
    She has put up the kitten I lost a week ago as well for me.

Advertisement