Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking near the national concert hall

Options
  • 11-11-2009 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

hi all

so after 38 years on this earth i decided i would like to go and see the national symphony orchestra playing so i secured 2 tickets for me and the daughter and we are of on friday night.

i have two questions in relation to this

1: where is the national concert hall in dublin

2: where is the best place to park for the concert is on at 8:00

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

http://www.nch.ie/Your-Visit/Location-and-Parking.aspx should be of help - also there is some parking around the area, afaik - you pay up to 7pm so you'd want to get there maybe around 7 or before to get a spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

There's parking along the side of the concert hall along Hatch Street. Also there's parking about a 2min walk away on Adelaide Road. You can park all around Stephen's Green and if you want a car park you can park in the Royal College of Surgeons car park by Stephen's Green Shopping centre.

If you arrive by the side of the concert hall on Hatch Street turn right and then to the left and park down towards the Eye and Ear Hospital!

I go to the Concert Hall fairly regularly and would usually park on Adelaide Road. :)

Edit: also get there around half 7 just for comfort's sake. The foyer tends to get very busy and it's nice to be in your seats before the madness begins. Hope you enjoy it, looks like a good show. :)

Advertisement