Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foaling Alarms

Options
  • 11-11-2009 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

hi Guys,

i'm looking for your help on this topic. I'm doing a project in college and have decided to do it on this technology.

has anyone had any experience of using foaling alarms? did you get them in ireland? rent/buy? find them useful?

any feedback would be much appreciated. pm me with any places you purchased them or personal details

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tanzanite

we use an alarm on our TB mares and it works quiet well. it attaches on the headcollar under the jaw.It is a small box which is connect to another box in the house.When the mare lays down flat which they dont normally do often , it beeps in the house.ill find out the make and where we got it from!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

A lad I know got one in the U.S.A. I'm sure if you called in to the National Stud and spoke to the people working there you would get some info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Wicked

great thanks for the comments guys :)

Advertisement