Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Base layer Tops(Under Armor, Canterbury etc)

Options
  • 11-11-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

resource.php?type=image&section=shop&name=259432010.jpg&size=detail
    Does anyone know where to get these cheap? I was in Elverys and theyre around €40-50. Does anyone know where to get them any cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭davehey79

http://www.lovellsoccer.co.uk/Base-Layer/Canterbury-Base-Layer--or--IonX

that might help ya. good site and quick delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Try m and m direct they have some but may not suit you as only in short sleeve at the mo.

They have free delivery at present if your order is over €35.

[Edit] I was looking at mens>sports>baselayer and only got 3 results all short sleeve but if you just search mens>baselayer you will find lots.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

You could try Sports Value in Stillorgan SC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ruth.moore

does anyone know if there is anywhere in the dublin area that sells the pink body warmers for girls?- very late doing shopping this year!! R

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭iisollie

TK Maxx have them at 19.99 - also have ladies version but I'm not sure on colours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

ruth.moore wrote: »
    does anyone know if there is anywhere in the dublin area that sells the pink body warmers for girls?- very late doing shopping this year!! R

Elverys did last Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Amazon have some cheap ones called Prostar

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

You can get cheap ones in penneys as i saw yesterday bottoms and tops each for less than €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭j14

I got the Canterbury long sleeve undershirt in Black for €11 upstairs Life Style Blanchardstown. They were normally priced at €40 but the XXL size were marked down to €11. Total Bargain so I bought two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

if you are near limerick, pop into Gleesons sport scene they often have sales in that stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

I've often picked up the Nike ones for €20 at the Nike outlet store in Kildare Village.

Advertisement